Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New Howard Sport Deck!!

Mandelon
    Where's the pics of the deck boat, nick????

RiverDave
    A trick Deck needs some Trick one off Billet..
    Boat looks phenominal by the way.. Hats off to Mike!
    RD

TPI
    I've been following Roln20's Howard posts for years. He could write a book I totally understand the company's commitment to putting the best product on the water.
    I just want to know if this bottom design has touched the water yet, or is this the first boat period... If it has seen water, I want to know how it performed... and if any tweaking has been done yet...that's all...
    Since Roln and GT seem to be the Howard authority on da boards, what's the brief history on this boat?
    Just like the 25 and 28 Bullet..............A ton of R&D was done prior to starting this sportdeck. The first time this sportdeck touches the water, will be the first time the design will be put to the test. I have NO DOUBT it will run smooth and nice. I am looking forward to the lake test, probably 3 weeks away.

ROZ
    Just like the 25 and 28 Bullet..............A ton of R&D was done prior to starting this sportdeck. The first time this sportdeck touches the water, will be the first time the design will be put to the test. I have NO DOUBT it will run smooth and nice. I am looking forward to the lake test, probably 3 weeks away.
    Thankn you for the reply... Please keep us posted on the results!

SDLifesaver
    We didn't end up going. My nuts were a little sore and a 6 hour drive was not appealing to me in the morning. The guy who was hot and bothered to buy our boat didn't call like he said he was going to so we weren't going to Havasu. I spoke to Mike at length on the phone Thursday night and we can't afford it. He's talking 100 grand with a 496 Mag plus tax. I am sure it is an awesome boat but we have to draw a line when the boat payment exceeds the mortgage payment on the Havasu house. I can't wait to see it at the regatta but as for now it is unreachable for us single income people. Nick

UnionJack
    any new photo's

TPI
    Nothing that would make a great picture. They are finshing up the engine hatch, doors, etc.................................They are making all of the interior patterns and just making everything perfect. The are working hard, but it's a drawn out process. I am eager to get my motor in this boat and see how it likes the 110+ temps at the lake! I dont think it will be too much longer, if there are any new happenings, I will post the pics.................

azgfboatgirl
    Sweet! No wonder I haven't heard from anyone at Howard lately.

SBullet
    That deck boat has some sweet looking lines!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567