Kindsvater Flat
    Just where in the hell is everyone? Its friggin boring here. burningm

Sangster
    Looks like Me & Hud are here....

Kindsvater Flat
    Sangster:
    Looks like Me & Hud are here.... Figured you would be here

sandycheeks
    Hi I'm here, I'm HARDCORE-SKI'S wife. I'm new to the board and thought I would just say Hi..

Kindsvater Flat
    sandycheeks:
    Hi I'm here, I'm HARDCORE-SKI'S wife. I'm new to the board and thought I would just say Hi.. Welcome Sandy. Watch out for that "Her" gal when she comes back. BTW we frequent the north part of the sac river. Actually thats about the only place we go.

LVjetboy
    Sandycheeks, I post here on and off...controversial. Most don't like me. But I gotta say, that penguin pic is classic! I can't quit laughing...that's messed up! Must be my personality
    [ March 16, 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Her454
    sandycheeks:
    Hi I'm here, I'm HARDCORE-SKI'S wife. I'm new to the board and thought I would just say Hi.. Hey Girl! Welcome...its about time! Shame on you Kindsvater, shes already met me so shes knows better And LVjetBoy, well, he's not that bad...I can think of worse eek!

sandycheeks
    Kindsvater Flat:
    sandycheeks:
    Hi I'm here, I'm HARDCORE-SKI'S wife. I'm new to the board and thought I would just say Hi.. Welcome Sandy. Watch out for that "Her" gal when she comes back. BTW we frequent the north part of the sac river. Actually thats about the only place we go. Hey nice to meet you. We always boat up north on the sac river. We have a white Malibu Response with a green stripe. You will have to stop and say Hi if you see us out there. I'm ready for the sun.

sandycheeks
    Her454:
    sandycheeks:
    Hi I'm here, I'm HARDCORE-SKI'S wife. I'm new to the board and thought I would just say Hi.. Hey Girl! Welcome...its about time! Shame on you Kindsvater, shes already met me so shes knows better And LVjetBoy, well, he's not that bad...I can think of worse eek! Hey, Her 454. Your not kidding when you say "It's about time. I'm suppose to be helping HARDCORE paint the kitchen. I'll go back to help after he patches all the nail holes. So when are you going camping?

sanger mike
    HI SANDYCHEEKS, im still laughing at your avatar.
    welcome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast