Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we start a new thread?

I just thought the CP crash thread was hi-jacked enough!
    Brian

LVjetboy
    Feel free to start any threads you like Busby. That's what's cool about these forums. Those interested in adding more to the Cp crash theme will contribute to your new thread.
    jer

Well ... as I awake with the wife's Chihuahua licking my nose after a heavy night of drinking last night, I remember that she is not here ... she's flying back in from her cousin's wedding today ... that meant I had to get up and let the focking thing out ... now I'm awake, damn it!
    Thanks LVJet for responding ... however, I was trying to move the bickering over here instead of leaving the hi-jacked thread to still be hi-jacked.
    But I still think 2 hot chicks sunbathing on my bow would be aewsome! Race Boat or not! (I don't know if my wife would agree )
    Brian

sorry ... awesome, not aewsome ...
    Damn Chihuahua ...

steelcomp
    Damn Chihuahua ...
    Yeah, they can't spell for shiot!
    Who's bickering?? Hey Busby, why you hangin out here in Just Jets??

NELSON#109
    brian, you better take a nap, you got some more drinkin to do in a few hrs..... ill be outa here by 2:30..... see ya soon, beat it.....

I'm a jetter ... just race a Hydro, used to run a Blow Fuel Jet (on Alcohol, before they came up w/ BAJ). We also have a pretty quick Blown Gas Jet, 8.0's all day long ...
    Also, I work on a few race rigs w/ jets for guys ...
    Also, I am the Race Director for NJBA ...
    So I am kind of involved jets & V-Drives :wink:
    Nelson, you are probably on your way ... so when you read this I should be getting licked by that damn dog agian tomorrow morning ... again with another hangover :hammerhea
    Brian

BigBlockBaja
    Other than that I BBQ'd the heck outta the grill and drunk a few more beers
    Whats better than that besides being out on the boat?

Wicked Performance Boats
    Ok I'll add some stuff, Took Friday off and put 4" through hull exaust on the daycruiser after having it through the outdrive for 10 years. It now sounds cool. Built the frame work for a completely enclosed engine compartment gunnel to gunnel (sp?), it had the old school jump seat on the sides of the motor deal. I hated it... It's looking cooler now. Drunk a few beers myself and i'm not much of a drinker so that was entertaining. Other than that I BBQ'd the heck outta the grill and drunk a few more beers
    But is the Daytona running and watertested? Budlight

BBQing, Beer Drinking & Boat Working ... can't get better than that IMO.
    Nelson109 came down yesterday and picked up his pop off brain, and we polished off quite a few beers ... while watching the latest NJBA DVD from the May race, bench racing in the garage. I had to leave to go pick up the wife from the airport ... she stumped my plans on dropping her and going back out for more beers.
    Nelson continued the party when I left by crusing over to CS19's (Chris') to head out for the evening ... I heard the were headed to Liquid Lounge, a local club (or should I call it our local Meat Market?) ...
    Chris or Nelson ... you guys should step in and let us know where the night ended up ...
    Now I have to deal with the damn Chihuahua again for awaking me AGAIN! (the wife is home so I can't hurt it to bad ... damn it!)
    Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast