Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phat Matt is the beswt guy in...

GHTRIM
    Now that's funny... :hammerhea

Phat Matt
    False Alarm --------- False Alarm
    Nothing To See Here, Move Along, People
    Keep moving people. :argue:

FRENCHIE
    We just woke up from our little nap. It was a good night last night. Good times! And thank God for "chasers". Those damn things really work....or I'm still drunk and the hang over hasn't hit me yet. :hammerhea
    Anyone know where I can get some breakfast burritos in Glendale? :eat:
    how bout call me and stop by the pad to check out my newest purchase!!!!?? on your way home!!!
    :rollside:

Phat Matt
    how bout call me and stop by the pad to check out my newest purchase!!!!?? on your way home!!!
    :rollside:
    I will!

INSman
    yea you were disgusted in me!!! thats ok though....certain things bother me people do but i still like em....just not sum of thier antics!!!! ttyl SHOCKWAVE brotha!!!

You will not find it any where that I said I was disgusted in you or by you, although I did make reference to not understanding the perpetual displays of ludicrous behavior. You are young and have no kids, so whatever works for you and Nikki is great. I love to have a great time as well, just a little bit older and I ensure that my kids having fun first is the most important thing in our family life. When the kids are gone, whole other story.
    Without the kids, I could hang out with you guys anytime and enjoy the festivities I am sure..

FRENCHIE
    You will not find it any where that I said I was disgusted in you or by you, although I did make reference to not understanding the perpetual displays of ludicrous behavior. You are young and have no kids, so whatever works for you and Nikki is great. I love to have a great time as well, just a little bit older and I ensure that my kids having fun first is the most important thing in our family life. When the kids are gone, whole other story.
    Without the kids, I could hang out with you guys anytime and enjoy the festivities I am sure..
    10-4 I RESPECT THAT!!!

Tom Brown
    There is no one like him in the galaxy! xoxoxooxox
    No question. He's dreamy.
    xoxoxoxoxox

Phat Matt
    No question. He's dreamy.
    xoxoxoxoxox
    lol. I couldn't have said it better myself...or under Jen's screen name.

Debbolas
    But if you factor in the String theory..............then there is no one like him in our multiple, sliced of universes( co-extisting side by side like sliced bread) :wink:

Phat Matt
    But if you factor in the String theory..............then there is no one like him in our multiple, sliced of universes( co-extisting side by side like sliced bread) :wink:
    Look at Deb getting all deep and shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast