Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody have comparison pictures of the different impellers?

poncho-pwr
    I am interested in seeing what the actual physical differences are between all the different manufacturers impellers are. I hear good things about this or that impeller but it has never been explained or shown to me what the actual physical differences are. I have two Berkeley impellers and I have seen one Dominator impeller but it was in the pump so I didn't get a good look. If anyone has pictures please post them up.

poncho-pwr
    Somebody surely has some impeller pics.

ttmott
    Here are two of mine. The one on the left is an American Turbine 9.25 Stainless Steel. The one on the right is Berkley style AA cut aluminum made by American Turbine.
    http://hometown.aol.com/ttmott/image...0impellers.jpg

poncho-pwr
    What is the extra lip for on the exit side of the American Turbine imp. Thanks for the pictures.

HammerDown
    What is the extra lip for on the exit side of the American Turbine imp. Thanks for the pictures.
    Built in stuffer.
    And daym that AT is a bad lookin mofo...that bitch looks like it'll move some water!

BigBlockBaja
    Hell yeah.. Makes the Berk AA look tiny.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thats for the american turbine pumps. ITs also the dominator style. When you use it in a berk pump you just machine it off.

4604me
    hear's a pic of my new american turbine A, next to my old berk A, Impeller. If I did this right. notice the difference in size at the vains, almost a 1/4" bigger on the AT.

4604me
    hears a couple more.

poncho-pwr
    Thanks for the pictures guys. Does anybody know if the vane angle/pitch is different on various impellers or if it is constant from one make to the other.
    How about some pictures of an aggressor or legend or precision.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast