Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Mohave Family Picnic (AMTTDR)

redneckgirl
    tom i thinks we need aditional thread for august 5-7th...'MID SUMMER NIGHTS DAM RUN!'
    :hammer2: :wink:
    If these are the dates for the next dam run...We won't make it this year either :frown: We couldn't make the first one as the kids were still in school...and this one is the weekend after the Shockwave Regatta. We can't do two weekends in a row to the river. That eight hour tow is to hard 2 weekends in a row :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    RNG

FRENCHIE
    If these are the dates for the next dam run...We won't make it this year either :frown: We couldn't make the first one as the kids were still in school...and this one is the weekend after the Shockwave Regatta. We can't do two weekends in a row to the river. That eight hour tow is to hard 2 weekends in a row :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    RNG
    at least we will see ya at the reagatta!!!!

Kachina26
    RNG
    Take a vacation that spans 2 weekends. Mojave is just a short tow from Havasu.

Debbolas
    well, it doesn't HAVE to be that weekend..........I'm bummed, I really want to meet redneck girl :frown: We will also be there July 15-18

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    We cannot commit. We can only try to make it. CBBB is the following weekend (for the August date) and we cannot miss that.

Debbolas
    We cannot commit. We can only try to make it. CBBB is the following weekend (for the August date) and we cannot miss that.
    The weekend I'm having my surgery? That's just not right, we were going to be your boat biatches....... :2purples:

Mandelon
    POWELL COOK THE PIG IN THE GROUND trip
    What was that date?

Mrs. casean
    If we get a new boat by then, we'll see if we can go. I know we'll want to use it as much as we can before the summer is over If not, next year!

Havasu Hangin'
    1. Boatfloating - KL 10/14-10/15
    2. DILLIGAF - THE RESORT
    3. Shadow - KL 10/14-10/15
    4. Frenchie - Kl
    5. GHTRIMS - Kl
    6. Kachina26 KL
    7. Squirtin Thunder - Home
    8. 6 Dollar - KL
    9. Roxysnow - KL
    10. SoCalHD - KL
    11. cxr133 - KL
    12. Force 26 - KL
    13.Plaster Dave KL
    14.Cornwater - KL
    15. ProcraftKev
    16. LHC 30 Victory - K/L (Leaving the dogs home )
    17.Scream & Debbolas & kids & dogs
    18. Havasu Hangin' - Staying with BF (no kids or dogs) 10/13-10-15

SoCalHD
    If we get a new boat by then, we'll see if we can go. I know we'll want to use it as much as we can before the summer is over If not, next year!
    Linds- You and Sean are welcome on our boat!!!!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast