Thread: SPAM Brendella for sale

Da-Bull
    1976 Brendella 2 in runner bottom for sale,less eng, clean floors,10 degree W/15 % gears, whirl away, 10 7/8 16 menkens prop, Msd 6 ign box,kill switch,auto meter gauges and recall tach,(silver faced),up and down pedals, side tanks with tank selector, set up for bbc, this boat is clean, and runs straight, will run high 90's without a lot of hp,has run 10.60's with a 650 hp eng, will be at cfw next week running! competetive trailer. $6500 obo. pm me or call me @ Cell 209 747-7869 / Home 209 274-6039

O.B eddie
    Hey Red Bull I mean Da Bull by chance was the wing purchased from the yard sale the BBt's were having last year??? If so they used that as there picnic table as well .................... Hee Haww

Kim Hanson
    Hey Red Bull I mean Da Bull by chance was the wing purchased from the yard sale the BBt's were having last year??? If so they used that as there picnic table as well .................... Hee Haww
    Lay off ya, ManHatten Queer....I like the boat, looks tits to me! Lets see your shit ( the turd ) Ob Eddie? I know im not going to bash you in here, just asked a question ass clown?.........( . )( . )......... :idea:

Boatmike
    Cool looking boat!

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    nicen boat,,,,,stop by and say hi....i will have the uptight boat there representing,ione....

Da-Bull
    I would be glad to stop by and meet ya. Is that Jimmy's (Jr. Bentpipes) old boat, that boat is sweet........ Pass the word around, that price is negotiable. I plan on being there thurs or fri. I'll be with the Team Mullett boy's

Da-Bull
    You talking some long s...t for someone all the way in Manhatten Beach. Where's your turd??? I'm just trying to sell a boat, save the bashing for someone who gives a S..t!! :hammerhea

Jr. bentpipes
    Don't sweat tke O.B. guy, he's never showed anything but his ignorance,probably has no boat anyway. I can say that this boat is not a pile, it is worth looking at if you want a fast,clean lake boat, it rides smooth also with that 2 in runner, un like the usual kidney punisher!!!!