Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Nautical Inn

Indiansprings
    Do I NEED a sand spike in the little cove at the N.I.?
    On a weekend when the place is packed, do you reserve your spot on the sand or is it gone when you get back after an afternoon cruise? Do you mark your spot with something?
    Any help?

Eliminator 4 Life
    On a weekend when the place is packed, do you reserve your spot on the sand or is it gone when you get back after an afternoon cruise? Do you mark your spot with something?
    Any help?
    You could use a sand spike and the spots are first come so get there eraly unless you wana put your canopy and chairs up from past experince

Sane Asylum
    Any help?
    Not to hijack.......BUT, We'll be at Pleasant this weekend.........The group's getting large. Bring that Sleek up and join us.

Beer-30
    Goin for the Regatta. I'm jealous. I emailed Sleek to find the dates of next year's. She said it is always on Father's day weekend. Now, I can make sure and plan it. She put me on the mailing list, too.
    Have fun. TAKE PICS for me!

clownpuncher
    You can put a spike in, put your ez-up and all the chairs and coolers there too. You can even have you're crew sitting in the chairs sipping a toddy underneath your custom canopy by "ThatJeffGuy", BUT, that doesn't mean that some inconsiderate mofo can't park his boat there.
    There's been lots of arguments/fights over saving spots in the cove.

Havasu Hangin'
    Their policy is that you cannot save your spot...but lots of people try.

charlyox
    Spike up dude!

riverroyal
    to kill the roaches in your room,or throw it through the wall when your a-hole neighbors are up all night.By the way,I love the naked turtle,rest of the place sucks

Indiansprings
    Thanks for the ideas.

my21advantage
    You can put a spike in, put your ez-up and all the chairs and coolers there too. You can even have you're crew sitting in the chairs sipping a toddy underneath your custom canopy by "ThatJeffGuy", BUT, that doesn't mean that some inconsiderate mofo can't park his boat there.
    There's been lots of arguments/fights over saving spots in the cove.
    I couldn't have said it better myself....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast