Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPAM 454 Parts.

NOTALENT
    i maybe interested in valve covers you go to havasu alot right. if you would be willing to drop them off on your way thru cajon pass where 15 and 215 meet
    Im not sure when I will be back that way..hopefully for OP6 on the 25th...but Im sure shipping is probably cheap...there already boxed and wrapped ready to go..

probablecause
    Can't get the PM to work but do you have the Casting numbers for the heads? Also, are they stock or have they been worked at all?

NOTALENT
    They are stock heads...I believe the casting numbers were 781 or 049...sqeezing spectra has them at his house right now so I just pm'ed him to check. I know they need to springs..possible a valve job...but very clean..no porting or polishing has been done. I will get back to u with the cast numbers.
    Notalent

meaniam
    i would buy your whole setup, if i can get room in the garage but need to do at least 3 engine swaps,all big block, and those are all on hold tell boat get going. so soon after 4th of july, i will have maybe room for your parts always looking for big blocks can you post casting number engine heads crank. if it something i see i want right away. i would be there this weekend. but i am ure you would already know what you have.
    see ya
    mike

NOTALENT
    i would buy your whole setup, if i can get room in the garage but need to do at least 3 engine swaps,all big block, and those are all on hold tell boat get going. so soon after 4th of july, i will have maybe room for your parts always looking for big blocks can you post casting number engine heads crank. if it something i see i want right away. i would be there this weekend. but i am ure you would already know what you have.
    see ya
    mike
    Blk cast# is 289 and the heads are#781 heads...the heads need new valve guides, valve job and springs. the block is perfect other than honing the cylinder walls...std bore. the rods I should be getting here by friday I think...and those are all ready to go..just reconditoned...let me know what ur intrested in and we will see what we can work out..need to get rid of this stuff...
    Notalent.

Squeezing Spectra
    Notalent heads sold.

NOTALENT
    Notalent heads sold.
    whoohoo..theres one down...what about the peeps..come on...spring cleaning is here!!!

probablecause
    whoohoo..theres one down...what about the peeps..come on...spring cleaning is here!!!
    Wow. I guess I'm out! :devil:

GofastRacer
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center..._Parts_033.jpg
    What are the specs on the cam please!..

NOTALENT
    What are the specs on the cam please!..
    here's the link to the page for crans specs on it.
    http://www.cranecams.com/index.php?s...41&lvl=2&prt=5
    226/236 Duration, 534/553 valve lift, Rpm 2500-5500 and for 9.5-11.5 comp.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast