Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buy a new boat, but not sure what brand.

iparky
    I think the wifey and I have decided on either a Eliminator deck or the Magic. I like the lines on the Magic more but I have always had a passion towards the Eliminator brand. Pros and con to help decide would help.
    thanks

THOR
    The Eliminator deck is the Conquest mold. No difference there. Conquest, Eliminator, and Magic are all great and you cant go wrong with any of them. But, you will pay more for a boat that says "eliminator" on the side.

Kilrtoy
    I would buy a conquest if I was buying a deck boat...
    Then elim and Magic final....

Essex29
    Do yourself a favor and check out the Domn8ter deck...I saw it today at the Pomona show and it looks awesome! The owner Dory was there and he seems like a no bs kind of guy...I think it was 79k with a 496.

Troubles No More

Beer-30
    I think the wifey and I have decided on either a Eliminator deck or the Magic. I like the lines on the Magic more but I have always had a passion towards the Eliminator brand. Pros and con to help decide would help.
    thanks
    I was told by another salesman, not Keith, that works at a place that sells Conquest here in CA that the Conquest mold is the Eliminator mold also.
    They split ways in the past and from what he said, Eliminator pays Conquest $1000 every time they splash one. Don't know if that is true or not. Point is, he said there is a grand built into that boat that you wouldn't pay at Conquest.

1Shockwaveguy
    Take them all on a test ride before buying. I was looking into the conquest a few years ago and went for a test ride in it. Boat had the biggest motor package offered at the time and I was not impressed. My problem was not with top speed or acceleration. It took WAAAAAY to long to plane off. Make sure you test drive them all

Essexive G's
    They split ways in the past and from what he said, Eliminator pays Conquest $1000 every time they splash one. Don't know if that is true or not. Point is, he said there is a grand built into that boat that you wouldn't pay at Conquest.
    If it costs Eliminator $1000 for the rights to splash. Then it's at least $2000
    out of the customers pocket.

Beer-30
    If it costs Eliminator $1000 for the rights to splash. Then it's at least $2000
    out of the customers pocket.
    That very well may be.

jbtrailerjim
    From what I have been told, the Eliminator deck is Conquest's old mold. I believe Conquest sold it to them. If I had my choice of deck boats it would be a Conquest. Keith Sayer at Conquest is one of the nicest guy's in the industry and Conquest makes one sweet deck boat.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast