Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK So i get busted pulling on it..

HORNY _DAWG
    cause the damn cat catches me and runs straight to the old man and his bitch..rats me out .and yeah you guessed it ..WHACK upside the head with the times and " get outside you stupid dog" well I look at the house and there is damn cat in window pulling it and laughing at me cause it's like raining outside ! i need some help on how to get rid of this freaking cat .OHHH he is on my nerves :burningm: You know I just learned this pulling it trick thanks to my new buddy , where is the french guy anyways?? he dont call he dont write ( well I cant read but ..what the hell!) Ok backto the cat! :burningm: any ideas on what to do to that godamn cat?? evrytime I do something he's like " ohhhh you gonna get it now stupid" I'm in the garage right now on the ol mans laptop, this is where he looks at the naked girls , and I think he eats alot in here cause there is like three cases of paper towel beside the computer table!

Tom Brown
    Prove that your horny. Let's give that chub a look see.

GHTRIM
    Your gig was funny for about 20 post ago. Now it is a bunch of Sh1t... You are a F0ck........ Let it go u punck.... It''s really is too bad your can't post by your real name you puss. But you are too much of a FOCKIN' Loser to post it aren't ya.
    Oh by the way you scared F0ck........ I'll bet the next time you want to make fun of somebody you will just change your name again.... 95% of the peeps here would F' you up.....U scared Puss..
    sincerely,
    FOCK U :lightsabe :lightsabe
    GHTRIM, DON

hoolign
    I got 20 on the DAWG! actually make it 40

GHTRIM
    I got 20 on the DAWG! actually make it 40
    Figures you would be keepin count of your own post.....

GHTRIM
    Funny Thread.. :idea:

hoolign
    Figures you would be keepin count of your own post.....
    clever man...I have the first week of August off ..are you in the 5% or 95%

GHTRIM
    clever man...I have the first week of August off ..are you in the 5% or 95%
    Depends.... Where do u want me I'll be whatever you want... Seein as how you are the smartest person on the boards...
    BTW... nice avatar.... since you have not pics of your own you might as well enjoy other peeps...
    BTW again...... Been to Alberta, Canada.... Many times (U.S.A.F.) love it there..... you guys have an incredible Country... (Cold Lake) Was there for 12 weeks... I still think you suck and are only the 51st state..... HA.... HA... Glad your part of America...

hoolign
    Depends.... Where do u want me I'll be whatever you want... Seein as how you are the smartest person on the boards...
    BTW... nice avatar.... since you have not pics of your own you might as well enjoy other peeps...
    Smartest man on the boards?? Maybe if it comes to drilling rigs, service rigs or whatever you want to know about wells other than that, I'm not sure what you mean?? hell I even have numerous spelling mistakes! I have lots of pics..what would you like to see??

GHTRIM
    Smartest man on the boards?? Maybe if it comes to drilling rigs, service rigs or whatever you want to know about wells other than that, I'm not sure what you mean?? hell I even have numerous spelling mistakes! I have lots of pics..what would you like to see??
    Sorry for all of the misspellings... But I was out with your Mom tonight and she has me all flustered... :supp: :supp: She took advantage of me AGAIN....
    I would like to see a pic of U........ I want to see who I'm talkin' to...
    BTW... when you comin' to America so we can drink a couple of beers??? You can be a guest on the Dalmation anytime (after I fix the motor :idea: )
    You are one smart poster (no joke).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast