Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK So i get busted pulling on it..

hoolign
    Sorry for all of the misspellings... But I was out with your Mom tonight and she has me all flustered... :supp: :supp: She took advantage of me AGAIN....
    I would like to see a pic of U........ I want to see who I'm talkin' to...
    BTW... when you comin' to America so we can drink a couple of beers??? You can be a guest on the Dalmation anytime (after I fix the motor :idea: )
    You are one smart poster (no joke).
    Actually mom couldnt do that ..she won't be around much longer! 5 months or so she wont be around at all ..good one though ! had me wondering if she got better at 91 years old!

You are one smart poster (no joke).
    Don't go tellin him that shit, the guys a friggin tard. (canatard that is)

GHTRIM
    Actually mom couldnt do that ..she won't be around much longer! 5 months or so she wont be around at all ..good one though ! had me wondering if she got better at 91 years old!
    WOW..... Sorry...... Guess that means you are old enough to be my DAD.... Got the whole croch rot and sh1t going on..... u must be around 50 or 60...... Dooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......
    For real....
    I hope your mom is Okay... and taken care of.... If you are for real... I hope she is in no pain..

hoolign
    That's it I'm cancelling my tour of Rexmarine...and I wasn't even gonna shoplift!

GHTRIM
    Got that much on the first sentence.... Thanks for the warning though.... :notam: Those Can's are sure wirery.......

hoolign
    WOW..... Sorry...... Guess that means you are old enough to be my DAD.... Got the whole croch rot and sh1t going on..... u must be around 50 or 60...... Dooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......
    For real....
    I hope your mom is Okay... and taken care of.... If you are for real... I hope she is in no pain..
    nope I'm 37! and no need to worry about mom! and that was a typo she's 81

That's it I'm cancelling my tour of Rexmarine...and I wasn't even gonna shoplift!
    You're welcome here any time Hooli, just please don't pull the bucket and digital camera routine that Tom did in the restroom, that was a little disturbing.

hoolign
    You're welcome here any time Hooli, just please don't pull the bucket and digital camera routine that Tom did in the restroom, that was a little disturbing.
    Just resolving a little matter of being allowed back down there ! then I'll be all over it Mike! I gotta one up Tom!

GHTRIM
    nope I'm 37! and no need to worry about mom!
    That's good... Hate to hear bad news.... It is one thing to F around on the boards but a whole nuther when peeps is in trouble... Prayers are out for your mom....
    Now back to you (j/k)..

hoolign
    That's good... Hate to hear bad news.... It is one thing to F around on the boards but a whole nuther when peeps is in trouble... Prayers are out for your mom....
    Now back to you (j/k)..
    I can dish it out!..and I can take it! I got big shoulders!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast