Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson is DONE!!!

FRENCHIE
    Tell us about it? How long did it go? Did Mike git beat bad or what? KO or TKO?
    he fought pretty good through 7 rounds!! almost def ahead on score cards until round 6 then got 2 points taken for head but!!! at round seven went to corner unhurt, maybe a bit tires but overa ll good...then just decided he was done, quit and siad that would now be his last fight, his heart is no more in it, and had to financialy take care of his kids, does not posess the love any more nor the ferocity...and was sorry for dissapointing the fans!!!
    :frown:

Mandelon
    Thanks for the update Leon. That sounds amazingly eloquent for Tyson. I am assuming you paraphrased his normal babbling into something coherent!!
    His era has been long over.....
    This wasn't even a title fight was it?

Big Bear
    Hope he means it this time!!
    Knew he was getting desperate when he started trying to break that boy's arm in the clinches!!
    Did you see him biting on his gloves?? Maybe he had a pic of Holyfield's ear drawn on them!!

rivrbrat
    ali of course!!!

Thanks, I had no doubt that she would win, but I didn't see the fight and just wanted to make sure she had won. Thank you again...... :rollside:

Rod-64
    Interview on ESPN NEWS.
    New Tysonism............My wife Evapyoo-ated my debt!
    Says he's leaving the country. :notam:

Garrddogg
    Thanks for the updates guys!!

I am glad I paid 44 bones to watch his last fight. I have never seen him act like a normal person. I give him props for speaking the truth for once in his life. I feel he should have at least given up by getting TKO at least. Sitting on the stool calling it quits is kind of weak.

Red Horse
    Very weak indeed. At least give it your all untill you cant give anymore.
    I am glad he is done. He did not represent pro sports well at all. Hell not many do anymore but he is one less.

JetBoatRich
    Mike quit?

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    mike will always be number one in my book.....just lately he has been a dissapointment.........well good luck to him..and props for ali

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast