Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyson is DONE!!!

Big Bear
    For about 10 years he was the most devastating force the boxing world has ever seen.
    A line from Spiderman, "with great power comes great responsibility". Obviously he could not handle everything that came with his incredible talent. Kinda sad in a way. Would have liked to see him go out in a better way. Hope the humble Mike I saw after the fight does not change and he fades away quietly without anymore of the drama and stupidity we have seen in the past.I wish him the best.

JackieV
    Man I feel so sorry for Mike Tyson now. He seems to be a different person now...almost humble. When he admitted that he was basically doing this cause he has debt and he didn't love the sport anymore...sheesh poor guy.
    Hope he lives the rest of his life in peace.
    Good fight! Glad I watched.

Big Bear
    Just read the Times. He was relegated to page 5. They said his creditors got $2 million, the IRS took it's share and his ex-wife got $750,000. Does not leave much for Mike, does it! It said he is some $40 million in debt. With all the money he has made over the years, how can that be??? What a travesty!!

JackieV
    So sad, so sad...

RP1
    yup....kinda sad way to end it...but he let it all out..."dont have the love, needed to have a last payday, etc etc!!!' Good luck to him!!! :wink:
    Good luck to a perverted sick f#ck like that... I think not!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123