Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pomona Boat Show Pix.......

Blacksheep
    Thanks....Great Pics!!

shueman
    Thanks for posting.....!!! I'm likin' that charcoal Magic deck....

rvrtoy
    Great pictures. My opinion may be a little biased however, I think that orange and blue Ultra 23 Deckboat is the best looking boat in the show.
    I will be at the show all day today. if anyone is going, make sure you stop by the Ultra booth an say hey!

JetBoatRich
    nice pictures and great looking boats

Desert Rat
    The walk thru on the Elim on the port side is a little different. It puts any passenger in the bow area pretty much in the drivers view though.....
    Have to agree on the 23 Ultra deck boat. If I was in the market (read if I had $$$) That would most likly be the boat for me

Eliminator 4 Life
    The walk thru on the Elim on the port side is a little different. It puts any passenger in the bow area pretty much in the drivers view though.....
    Have to agree on the 23 Ultra deck boat. If I was in the market (read if I had $$$) That would most likly be the boat for me
    Actually Desert Rat its a Disadvantage

Eliminator 4 Life
    Hey Chris Im sorry to see you had to waste 10 bucks on that I guess when you go to the LA show there is nothing else that compares but as long as you had fun :mix:

Desert Rat
    Actually redneck its a Disadvantage
    Sorry abut that...Redneck????

Eliminator 4 Life
    Sorry abut that...Redneck????
    Actually you got me now I just looked at the boat and figured it was redneck posting sorry

Ultrafied
    Great pictures. My opinion may be a little biased however, I think that orange and blue Ultra 23 Deckboat is the best looking boat in the show.
    I will be at the show all day today. if anyone is going, make sure you stop by the Ultra booth an say hey!
    It was good seeing you there Steve! Just keep that 27' Shadow away from my wife, she liked it way too much! :yuk:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast