Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>>MRS GHT & HEATER ON.....

FRENCHIE
    Hey... U done with all the Honey Dos?? I'm still thinkin about startin mine... But I have this terrible knockin in my head :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    yup finally done...saw you posted up till 3:30 a.m. last night,a nd were still under covers at 9 this morning!!?? Yea you have your bbq....russ and Kerrie are on way back from havi in an hour....will be coming over tomnight to have sum more of your meat!!!!
    :jawdrop: :idea: :hammer2: yes im wubbin it in!!!
    ttyl....gonna go off to home depot and 45 min on treadmill at 24hour fitness....gotta get rid of sum that pizza from last night!!!

VEGASBABY
    Hey...thanks again for the barbeque. That train was goin' pretty fast last night and hit me outta nowhere. :messedup: BTW, can't wait to wear my new bling blings. Sorry guys I stepped away for a minute missed all the action! Did Heater steal my Avatar? Heater dont make me turn you into Tyson brutha :boxingguy

GHTRIM
    yup finally done...saw you posted up till 3:30 a.m. last night,a nd were still under covers at 9 this morning!!?? Yea you have your bbq....russ and Kerrie are on way back from havi in an hour....will be coming over tomnight to have sum more of your meat!!!!
    ttyl....gonna go off to home depot and 45 min on treadmill at 24hour fitness....gotta get rid of sum that pizza from last night!!!
    I know how ya'll LOVE MY MEAT... I gots more if ya want it... Maybe Sat during the day we'll run and get some more for ya to take back to Cali. This way Russ and Kerrie can have more I know how they enjoy it.. :eat: :eat: :eat:

FRENCHIE
    ok dammit.....im really cant f'n wait till friday!!!!! :cry:
    there i feel betta now...for a few minutes anyway!!!

VEGASBABY
    ttyl....gonna go off to home depot and 45 min on treadmill at 24hour fitness....gotta get rid of sum that pizza from last night!!! Frenchie your wife said she likes you looking more like me than you! If I were you I would order another X-large cheese and Pepperoni, you only have till next weekend to get into a size 36 pant! "Paging PePe Roni! Mr. PePe Roni"

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie your wife said she like you looking more like me than you! If I were you I would order another X-large cheese and Pepperoni, you only have till next weekend to get into a size 36 pant! "Paging PePe Roni! Mr. PePe Roni"
    dam the truth hurts!!!!
    :frown: :cry:

GHTRIM
    ok dammit.....im really cant f'n wait till friday!!!!! :cry:
    there i feel betta now...for a few minutes anyway!!!
    Vegas Babys wifey is workin the Limo angle for Fri night... I have a feelin' we will have fun... :squiggle: :notam:
    COME ON FRIDAY!!!!!

VEGASBABY
    Everybody up for a limo next Friday?

GHTRIM
    Frenchie your wife said she likes you looking more like me than you! If I were you I would order another X-large cheese and Pepperoni, you only have till next weekend to get into a size 36 pant! "Paging PePe Roni! Mr. PePe Roni"
    Now that's funny Sh1t right there.....

GHTRIM
    Everybody up for a limo next Friday?
    You know that....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast