Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: >>>MRS GHT & HEATER ON.....

FRENCHIE
    You know that....
    Im up for 2 'PEPSI SALES WOMEN'...with a 3rd new blonde recruit!!!!
    :idea: :devil: :rollside:

VEGASBABY
    We need to figure out a time and place for pick up! Dude we will be doin it Vegas "style" Baby!!!!! Off the hook in 702!! :220v:

FRENCHIE
    We need to figure out a time and place for pick up! Dude we will be doin it Vegas "style" Baby!!!!! Off the hook in 702!! :220v:
    ill leave it for the natives to figure out...what ya wanna do with me and the MRs!!!
    :devil: for now im out to run sum mo errands!!!.....'L'

Heater
    Sorry guys I stepped away for a minute missed all the action! Did Heater steal my Avatar? Heater dont make me turn you into Tyson brutha :boxingguy
    I have one on order but someone was giving me grief for not having one and what better one to look at, sorry I didn't get permission? I am new and don't know what to do!!
    Mike Tyson, what a tragic sad story that is:
    I am really sad they are calling an end to his career, I mean if they keep making him the favorite (I got McBride at +350) I could quit my job and just lay money on the guy he is fighting!! Last night at the Monte Carlo with bro I went to get more money to bet on the fight and by the time I got back to the sports book it had dropped from 400 to 350!!! Started at 550!!!! Easy money!!! My brothers friends think I am some kind of betting God now!! If only they knew how easy Mike Tyson has made it!!!

MsGHTRIM
    I have one on order but someone was giving me grief for not having one and what better one to look at, sorry I didn't get permission? I am new and don't know what to do!!
    Mike Tyson, what a tragic sad story that is:
    I am really sad they are calling an end to his career, I mean if they keep making him the favorite (I got McBride at +350) I could quit my job and just lay money on the guy he is fighting!! Last night at the Monte Carlo with bro I went to get more money to bet on the fight and by the time I got back to the sports book it had dropped from 400 to 350!!! Started at 550!!!! Easy money!!! My brothers friends think I am some kind of betting God now!! If only they knew how easy Mike Tyson has made it!!!
    What the heck? You changed your avatar....the B2 is cool and is you, but Don and I have an idea for your avatar. :idea: IT'S A SURPRISE!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

MsGHTRIM
    Sounds like a party!
    We'll have to get her out here soon. BTW, you comin' out with us on Friday. I know you have weekend duty and all, but thought you could possibly swing it. We're doin' Foundation and what ever else comes our way. :devil:

Heater
    We'll have to get her out here soon. BTW, you comin' out with us on Friday. I know you have weekend duty and all, but thought you could possibly swing it. We're doin' Foundation and what ever else comes our way. :devil:
    I will have to see what the week brings! Sounds like a great time though, so we will see!

FRENCHIE
    I will have to see what the week brings! Sounds like a great time though, so we will see!
    WORK ON IT!!!!
    IM BBQING, ROTESSIRE CHICKEN AFTER GETTIN CLEANED UP....5 MORE DAYS!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234