Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RiceBoy

Kim Hanson
    Watch this shit, preety funny...Real Muscle Cars (http://www.dodgevideos.com/videos/Ra...asion_2004.wmv) .........( . )( . )..........
    Trowa184Oct 02, 2004, 11:52 PM
    Yes.. Im back from the dead.. Heres a video from Fuelslut.net ... pretty funny :lol: watch it all way through.. its really funny :lol:
    http://www.dodgevideos.com/videos/Ra...asion_2004.wmv
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    407801Oct 03, 2004, 12:33 AM
    lol...yea it is pretty funny...good post man
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GhalosOct 03, 2004, 1:34 AM
    Eh, on one hand, that was funny, but on the other hand...It's people like that who turn this into a "Import versus Domestic" challenge instead of , "Hey, nice car".
    Still, nice donuts...
    Trowa184Oct 03, 2004, 12:47 PM
    Eh, on one hand, that was funny, but on the other hand...It's people like that who turn this into a "Import versus Domestic" challenge instead of , "Hey, nice car".
    Still, nice donuts...
    No one should fight on this bc those were a bunch of ricers.. nothing to fight over..
    puggles89Oct 03, 2004, 6:10 PM
    i want to slap the people who made this video. people who hate imports are just jap haters. what the hell are they talking about " imports suck" they clearly dont know jack shyt and have to much american pride. they did look like ricers though and I do hate ricers as much as the next real auto enthusiast. but when it is a tuned Asian car what the heck are they talking about :?
    Trowa184Oct 03, 2004, 7:06 PM
    i want to slap the people who made this video. people who hate imports are just jap haters. what the hell are they talking about " imports suck" they clearly dont know jack shyt and have to much american pride. they did look like ricers though and I do hate ricers as much as the next real auto enthusiast. but when it is a tuned Asian car what the heck are they talking about :?
    They were all Ricers!!!! umm complain to www.fuelslut.net on the forum :wink:
    AttausOct 03, 2004, 10:38 PM
    They were all ricers, I admit. You want to know how I know? I saw trunks open, but no hoods. :wink:
    puggles89Oct 03, 2004, 10:47 PM
    They were all ricers, I admit. You want to know how I know? I saw trunks open, but no hoods. :wink:
    yea they were stupid ricers. well know that I think about it their imports sucked. but if they were saying imports suck in general then I want to give them a goos slap across the face. :lol: .
    AttausOct 03, 2004, 10:51 PM
    Yea. If they were all nice imports, such as MR2s or RX-7s and Supras mixed with some STis and Evos, I would be right there with ya'. But all I saw was Accords with ghey (purposely mispelled) wheels and large stereo systems. Theres nothing wrong with that, I just find it stupid. Not my choice..
    puggles89Oct 03, 2004, 10:52 PM
    okey now that I watched it again what a bunch of friggen idiots with their ricers. " watch your Fudging mouth" :lol: . my god those were all ricers. now I want to slap the rice peoples faces. but if the people still say imports suck I will slap theirs too.
    GhalosOct 03, 2004, 11:37 PM
    Point noted, but they didn't have to go and purposely start something with them...That's my point at least...And good point on the hoods, and I just watched and heard, "We just washed our cars, you better clean that up!"
    http://img50.exs.cx/img50/8277/pwned7.jpg
    DimitrisOct 04, 2004, 3:33 AM
    sometimes i wonder why some people don't have taste... :?
    ImportfanOct 04, 2004, 9:15 PM
    That was good but myself im neutral in this since I have a 95 Camaro and a 90 CRX, Im proud to say im a ricer to a guy who has Mustang, or Camaro. I dont care if he had 500 HP under the hood, id be cool with that but when they start to discriminate your car when your not doin that to them thats what pisses me off. Someone took pride in building those japenese cars and american cars, its all in indivual taste. Thats my point of view.
    puggles89Oct 04, 2004, 9:32 PM
    like I said before, not all people buy cars to race them.
    dark_hunterOct 10, 2004, 10:25 PM
    She is saying the same thing people in Germany and Japan are saying about American cars: Imports suck!
    :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
    ricer
    (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)
    A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):
    - Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
    - Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
    - Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
    - Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
    - Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
    - Clear tail lights and corner signals
    - A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
    - Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.
    The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.
    ...........( . )( . )............ :idea:

Kachina26
    He must be on the water Kimmy. Hopefully he'll have energy to play with you when he gets home. In the mean time, just keep responding to your own thread

Kim Hanson
    Rollin down the strip just hollerin’ at bitches
    My Maxima is bouncing cut the springs 3 inches
    My neons are flashing with the beat of my bass
    Just another Friday night and my Maxima ready to race
    I got mad props for days from all the races that I’m winning
    And when I’m stopped at a redlight my hubcaps keep spinning
    My Seat is layed back got my hat cocked to the side
    My skin may be white but I claim asian pride
    My FWD is just burning up the streets
    While I got your head bobbin to this cold ass beat
    Tearing down you block with my crazy ass drivin’
    I’m ripping through your town like hurricane Ivan
    Got the music blaring from my audiovox speakers
    The crowd parts in half when I hit the strobes in my blinkers
    People gather around looking kinda curious
    They all wanted to know if I’m in the Fast and the Furious.
    I got out of my car with my pants just saggin
    Then popped open my hood so I could start bragging
    Chrome exhaust tip with built in LED lights
    Custom cold air intake made from PVC pipe
    2 Jensen subs in the trunk that are bangin’ hard
    Grill from Home Depot made from Gutter Guard
    Reving up my exhaust at everything I drive by
    Saw a Camero in the slow lane and gave him a ricer fly by
    I got your mirrors vibrating from the bass of my subs
    I told my momma for Crimus I want the Giovanni Dubs
    I got Japanese symbols on the back of my car
    If you could read Japanese it would say Type R
    I got a carbon fiber wing that stands 3 ft high
    It it was any bigger I’d be flyin’ in the sky
    Fools driving driving domestics know that imports are superior
    I got 15 horsepower just by painting my interior
    I got more horsepower than the phonebooks got pages
    And my speedometer reads 140 on my indiglo gauges
    I got purple neons underneath that keep the ground lit
    3 more paychecks and I’ll have my body kit
    Got decals on the side of all the sponsors I wanna get
    And they’ll all coming crawling cause this songs about to hit
    I gotta get my Maxima ready for the road to Nopi
    When the judges see my car I’ll get the first place trophy
    I’ll smoke any car at Hot Import Nights
    The only thing you will see is my altezza taillights
    Cause everybody knows Maxim's are the fastest car yet
    I’ll eat a mustang for breakfast and shit out a corvette
    ..........( . )( . )....Thats Donald

Kim Hanson
    He must be on the water Kimmy. Hopefully he'll have energy to play with you when he gets home. In the mean time, just keep responding to your own thread
    Im trying to.........( . )( . )........

Kachina26
    I've reached a point where I feel the need to express my disappointment with Kimmy. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: Kimmy hates you -- yes, you, because you, like me, want to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Moreover, if Fate desired that he make a correct application of what he had read about terrorism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the vitriolic fool would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, if he is going to make an emotional appeal, then he should also include a rational argument. Today, we might have let Kimmy transform our society into a mindless war machine. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will lift the fog from Kimmy's thinking. His venal warnings leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children Kimmy's enemies? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that Kimmy's utterances all stem from one, simple, faulty premise -- that his intimations are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed that Kimmy doesn't prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. Although some manipulative self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards concede that his orations are an integument of neopaganism, they invariably deny that on a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "Kimmy is a prime example of the ignorance, naivete, and plain old stupidity that he so adamantly criticizes." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued, and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual. One other thing: We can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we sincerely have to create and nurture a true spirit of community. I frequently talk about how Kimmy wants to portray ungrateful savages as lummoxes, even though, for most people, this desire is neither necessary nor instinctive. I would drop the subject, except that his modes of thought are a perfect example of overgeneralization and blatant classism. So what's the connection between that and his threats? The connection is that if this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to take up the mantle and take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity.
    Whenever anyone states the obvious -- that Kimmy has deported himself as an enemy of peace and harmony -- discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "How can Kimmy be so obnoxious?" People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how Kimmy's invectives may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into feeble-minded Jacobinism. His disgusting, perverted antics convince me of only one thing: that he fervently believes that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Kimmy's demands have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. It takes more than a mass of semi-intelligible so-called experts to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within Kimmy's pea-sized brain. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to get us out of the hammerlock that Kimmy is holding us in. We have a life-or-death situation on our hands. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that in the blink of an eye, Kimmy's lies will be exposed and the truth can be spread. He will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact, because if he didn't, you might come to realize that he must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why Kimmy is so desperate to destabilize the already volatile social fabric that he purportedly aims to save; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Kimmy also realized that he is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally choleric anecdotes. If, today, the urge of Kimmy's war-soul can prompt him to make individuals indifferent to the survival of their families, then imagine, if you can, how that same soul will express itself through the thousandfold-more-untrustworthy Kimmy of tomorrow. In short, I feel we must place a high value on honor and self-respect. I hope other members of the community feel the same.

Kim Hanson
    Where the hell ya cut & paste that from, its not true either! I just like to make fun of RiceBoys, look on the web at all the sites dedicated to making fun of them! I think I stopped on page 10 and it looked like it wasn't going to stop anywhere soon, so I stopped looking at it So back off buddy........( . )( . )......... :idea:

Kachina26
    Cut and paste???!!! I worked long and hard with dictionary in one hand and theasaurus in the other to compose that! http://www.pakin.org/complaint

Kim Hanson
    Cut and paste???!!! I worked long and hard with dictionary in one hand and theasaurus in the other to compose that! http://www.pakin.org/complaint
    Okay and I have some land for sale on the Moon, selling cheap right now! Its never been used and flights are expensive though..........( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
    You are exactly right, out with all the v-drivers, having a good ole time.
    Kimmy, I must say this is the most you have posted in a long time, looks like you had fun today in the house? again? cause Canada doesnt have nice weather, sorry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast