Watch this shit, preety funny...Real Muscle Cars (http://www.dodgevideos.com/videos/Ra...asion_2004.wmv) .........( . )( . )..........
Trowa184Oct 02, 2004, 11:52 PM
Yes.. Im back from the dead.. Heres a video from Fuelslut.net ... pretty funny :lol: watch it all way through.. its really funny :lol:
http://www.dodgevideos.com/videos/Ra...asion_2004.wmv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
407801Oct 03, 2004, 12:33 AM
lol...yea it is pretty funny...good post man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GhalosOct 03, 2004, 1:34 AM
Eh, on one hand, that was funny, but on the other hand...It's people like that who turn this into a "Import versus Domestic" challenge instead of , "Hey, nice car".
Still, nice donuts...
Trowa184Oct 03, 2004, 12:47 PM
Eh, on one hand, that was funny, but on the other hand...It's people like that who turn this into a "Import versus Domestic" challenge instead of , "Hey, nice car".
Still, nice donuts...
No one should fight on this bc those were a bunch of ricers.. nothing to fight over..
puggles89Oct 03, 2004, 6:10 PM
i want to slap the people who made this video. people who hate imports are just jap haters. what the hell are they talking about " imports suck" they clearly dont know jack shyt and have to much american pride. they did look like ricers though and I do hate ricers as much as the next real auto enthusiast. but when it is a tuned Asian car what the heck are they talking about :?
Trowa184Oct 03, 2004, 7:06 PM
i want to slap the people who made this video. people who hate imports are just jap haters. what the hell are they talking about " imports suck" they clearly dont know jack shyt and have to much american pride. they did look like ricers though and I do hate ricers as much as the next real auto enthusiast. but when it is a tuned Asian car what the heck are they talking about :?
They were all Ricers!!!! umm complain to www.fuelslut.net on the forum :wink:
AttausOct 03, 2004, 10:38 PM
They were all ricers, I admit. You want to know how I know? I saw trunks open, but no hoods. :wink:
puggles89Oct 03, 2004, 10:47 PM
They were all ricers, I admit. You want to know how I know? I saw trunks open, but no hoods. :wink:
yea they were stupid ricers. well know that I think about it their imports sucked. but if they were saying imports suck in general then I want to give them a goos slap across the face. :lol: .
AttausOct 03, 2004, 10:51 PM
Yea. If they were all nice imports, such as MR2s or RX-7s and Supras mixed with some STis and Evos, I would be right there with ya'. But all I saw was Accords with ghey (purposely mispelled) wheels and large stereo systems. Theres nothing wrong with that, I just find it stupid. Not my choice..
puggles89Oct 03, 2004, 10:52 PM
okey now that I watched it again what a bunch of friggen idiots with their ricers. " watch your Fudging mouth" :lol: . my god those were all ricers. now I want to slap the rice peoples faces. but if the people still say imports suck I will slap theirs too.
GhalosOct 03, 2004, 11:37 PM
Point noted, but they didn't have to go and purposely start something with them...That's my point at least...And good point on the hoods, and I just watched and heard, "We just washed our cars, you better clean that up!"
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/8277/pwned7.jpg
DimitrisOct 04, 2004, 3:33 AM
sometimes i wonder why some people don't have taste... :?
ImportfanOct 04, 2004, 9:15 PM
That was good but myself im neutral in this since I have a 95 Camaro and a 90 CRX, Im proud to say im a ricer to a guy who has Mustang, or Camaro. I dont care if he had 500 HP under the hood, id be cool with that but when they start to discriminate your car when your not doin that to them thats what pisses me off. Someone took pride in building those japenese cars and american cars, its all in indivual taste. Thats my point of view.
puggles89Oct 04, 2004, 9:32 PM
like I said before, not all people buy cars to race them.
dark_hunterOct 10, 2004, 10:25 PM
She is saying the same thing people in Germany and Japan are saying about American cars: Imports suck!
:hammerhea