Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RiceBoy

Roman 1
    Imports in general aren't the prob. its the annoying posers and wannabes that give the group bad repitwa. (hows my sp :messedup:
    )
    R1

hoolign
    You are exactly right, out with all the v-drivers, having a good ole time.
    Kimmy, I must say this is the most you have posted in a long time, looks like you had fun today in the house? again? cause Canada doesnt have nice weather, sorry.
    Same weather as the Northern US! :idea:

Kim Hanson
    You are exactly right, out with all the v-drivers, having a good ole time.
    Kimmy, I must say this is the most you have posted in a long time, looks like you had fun today in the house? again? cause Canada doesnt have nice weather, sorry.
    I assumed yours was in the broken house still, good ole time! It is raining here, but it has to stop soon! In the time been though I have found out alot about Ricers! I will not pollute this place with what I have seen and read, I just gave you the good ones I hope you wore sunblock on the noodle today, I really don't want to talk to some focked up boy now! Game on? :notam: ........( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
    Imports in general aren't the prob. its the annoying posers and wannabes that give the group bad repitwa. (hows my sp :messedup:
    )
    R1
    You hit the nail on the head, there are some very respectful imports and they get along with domestic owners very well.
    It is all the jackasses with their fancy lights and bs cosmetic crap that dont know how to drive and cut people off thinking they are in a race car, when they are really in a 17 second pos.

Kachina26
    I assumed yours was in the broken house still, good ole time! It is raining here, but it has to stop soon! In the time been though I have found out alot about Ricers! I will not pollute this place with what I have seen and read, I just gave you the good ones I hope you wore sunblock on the noodle today, I really don't want to talk to some focked up boy now! Game on? :notam: ........( . )( . )...........
    I was under the impression that Canadians spoke English

Kim Hanson
    )
    R1
    Holy chit, we can agree on something :notam: Try to dress up your granddads car to go fast is plain pathetic, drive it as is and thats cool! There is a reason why there is muscle cars and ricers, cheap for Ricers to try to be cool and Muscle Cars...what is there to say about them, they will always rock the place where ever they are, with sound of pure, raw power..not that farting tuned up exhaust with the blinking lcd lights :cry:
    Have a nice day now Roman ........( . )( . )........

dmontzsta
    Kim, you just called yourself out in this post, shows you are really bored in the house.
    So some guy does a burnout in a parking lot next to some guys trying to have a gathering, then his drunk gf runs away to get in the car yelling "ricers suck"? thats a winner. Seems like the domestic guy is no much better than a ricer really.
    What would you do? pull up and break down in your bronco, then ask for a jump?
    BTW: Imports are not cheap to build, you are totally oblevious.
    Example: Set of headers for a 5.0 Mustang = $300.00 headers for a Import $700.00 you do the math.

Kim Hanson
    I was under the impression that Canadians spoke English
    Ya, but I speak Canatard! How do you like it so far .......( . )( . )......It gets better by the hr. :messedup:

Rollin down the strip just hollerin’ at bitches
    My Maxima is bouncing cut the springs 3 inches
    My neons are flashing with the beat of my bass
    Just another Friday night and my Maxima ready to race
    I got mad props for days from all the races that I’m winning
    And when I’m stopped at a redlight my hubcaps keep spinning
    My Seat is layed back got my hat cocked to the side
    My skin may be white but I claim asian pride
    My FWD is just burning up the streets
    While I got your head bobbin to this cold ass beat
    Tearing down you block with my crazy ass drivin’
    I’m ripping through your town like hurricane Ivan
    Got the music blaring from my audiovox speakers
    The crowd parts in half when I hit the strobes in my blinkers
    People gather around looking kinda curious
    They all wanted to know if I’m in the Fast and the Furious.
    I got out of my car with my pants just saggin
    Then popped open my hood so I could start bragging
    Chrome exhaust tip with built in LED lights
    Custom cold air intake made from PVC pipe
    2 Jensen subs in the trunk that are bangin’ hard
    Grill from Home Depot made from Gutter Guard
    Reving up my exhaust at everything I drive by
    Saw a Camero in the slow lane and gave him a ricer fly by
    I got your mirrors vibrating from the bass of my subs
    I told my momma for Crimus I want the Giovanni Dubs
    I got Japanese symbols on the back of my car
    If you could read Japanese it would say Type R
    I got a carbon fiber wing that stands 3 ft high
    It it was any bigger I’d be flyin’ in the sky
    Fools driving driving domestics know that imports are superior
    I got 15 horsepower just by painting my interior
    I got more horsepower than the phonebooks got pages
    And my speedometer reads 140 on my indiglo gauges
    I got purple neons underneath that keep the ground lit
    3 more paychecks and I’ll have my body kit
    Got decals on the side of all the sponsors I wanna get
    And they’ll all coming crawling cause this songs about to hit
    I gotta get my Maxima ready for the road to Nopi
    When the judges see my car I’ll get the first place trophy
    I’ll smoke any car at Hot Import Nights
    The only thing you will see is my altezza taillights
    Cause everybody knows Maxim's are the fastest car yet
    I’ll eat a mustang for breakfast and shit out a corvette
    ..........( . )( . )....Thats Donald
    That's pretty Kim. :smile:

Kim Hanson
    Kim, you just called yourself out in this post, shows you are really bored in the house.
    So some guy does a burnout in a parking lot next to some guys trying to have a gathering, then his drunk gf runs away to get in the car yelling "ricers suck"? thats a winner. Seems like the domestic guy is no much better than a ricer really.
    What would you do? pull up and break down in your bronco, then ask for a jump?
    BTW: Imports are not cheap to build, you are totally oblevious.
    Example: Set of headers for a 5.0 Mustang = $300.00 headers for a Import $700.00 you do the math.
    That car roasted them in that parking lot and did you see one Ricer say " he's mine "? I think he called them out and they were to busy patting arse's to get with it! When I still had my 57 , I would have been on it..Bronco now! The Bronco isn't no hi-po unit RiceBoy, its a slow boat tower!
    If it takes big bucks to make those thing go alittle faster, dish it out boy and shut up!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast