Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RiceBoy

Kim Hanson
    That's pretty Kim. :smile:
    I don't like that tone, what did I do now? .......( . )( . )...........

Kachina26
    Ya, but I speak Canatard! How do you like it so far .......( . )( . )......It gets better by the hr. :messedup:
    One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Kimmy. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that every word that leaves Kimmy's mouth is teeming with useful information. Before I say anything else, let me remind Kimmy that the public is like a giant that he has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Kimmy leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to clean up the country and get it back on course again while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that if one could get a Ph.D. in Jingoism, Kimmy would be the first in line to have one. He frequently avers his support of democracy and his love of freedom. But one need only look at what he is doing -- as opposed to what he is saying -- to understand his true aims. Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity.
    To state it in a more sophisticated manner, I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like Kimmy want to abandon the idea of universal principles and focus illegitimately on the particular. He uses good motives as a cover for evil ones. History offers innumerable examples for the truth of this assertion.
    I'm merely suggesting that many short-sighted hell-raisers are taken in by his attestation that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech". Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Kimmy does, and that's why I once managed to get him to agree that corruption, lying, and hypocrisy are the fundaments of his insults. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. Unfortunately, asinine, nutty couch potatoes who shout obscenities at passers-by make no effort to contend with the inevitable consequences of that action. Curiously, Kimmy is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter, such as why it would be good for him to force me to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. As will become apparent in the coming days, he coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his fairy tales sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. The question, therefore, must not be, "Whatever happened to good sportsmanship?", but rather, "What happened to Kimmy's common sense?". The latter question is the better one to ask, because in order to solve the big problems with Kimmy, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must nourish children with good morals and self-esteem.
    However mawkish the national picture already is, if his grievances get any more money-grubbing, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep. My argument gets a little complicated here. There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Kimmy has tried to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. The other is whether or not if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Kimmy would want to direct social activity toward philanthropic flim-flam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life.
    By this, I mean that in order to build a sane and healthy society free of his destructive influences, we must discuss the relationship between three converging and ever-growing factions -- ghastly dopeheads, bloody-minded bimbos, and scummy, out-of-touch worrywarts. And that's just the first step. Remember, Kimmy would not hesitate to insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people if he felt he could benefit from doing so. You might object to my claim that I will not stand by and let anyone twist my words or change my position in order to serve some slaphappy political strategy. But bear in mind that he is still going around insisting that the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that he spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is frotteurism, which says to me that if Kimmy is victorious in his quest to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.
    I guess that my take on this is that it would be more productive for Kimmy to take a more diplomatic and conciliatory approach. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. Oh, and one more thing. He says that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. It is easy for the public at large to dismiss self-serving paper-pushers as neo-randy, intransigent voluptuaries. What, then, does "undiscriminatingness" mean? It means considerably more than any dictionary is likely to say.
    Those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to test the assumptions that underlie Kimmy's announcements have no right to complain when he and his buddies throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future. You might think that anyone who doesn't know that Kimmy is fork-tongued must be inhabiting a different world. Well, if that's the case, then I'm afraid Kimmy's attendants must have spent the past month on Mars. To most people, the list of his unsophisticated fulminations reads like a comic strip, but Kimmy's biases are actually taken seriously by his provocateurs. We must worry about two types of nerdy, nettlesome common criminals: rabid and inane. Kimmy is among the former. Incidentally, if I had to choose the most worthless specimen from his welter of mendacious gabble, it would have to be his claim that his hijinks are all sweetness and light.
    Does he remember the hurt and hate in the eyes of the people he made fun of just so others would like him more? Even if he does, I'm sure he doesn't care, because he is thoroughly malodorous. We all are, to some extent, but Kimmy sets the curve. While he puts on a good dog and pony show, for those of us who make our living trying to give peace a chance, it is important to consider that the worst kinds of moonstruck stool pigeons there are serve as the priests in Kimmy's cult of homicidal, pea-brained feudalism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Kimmy's reflected glory, pausing only when Kimmy instructs them to defy the rules of logic. What could be more lethargic? First, I'll give you a very brief answer and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, I decidedly have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Kimmy turn our country into a bumptious, mudslinging cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. I think we can really say that if Kimmy can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting Kimmy.
    Even though supposedly distancing himself from peremptory dunderheads, he has really not changed his spots at all. When surveyed, only two percent of his rank-and-file followers agreed with the statement, "Kimmy's memoirs are a conduit that funnels overbearing thoughts into the heads of the worst classes of ruthless drug addicts there are." This is a frightening statistic to those who rely on, or simply support, social tolerance and open-mindedness. Where does the line get drawn? As will be discussed in more detail later in this letter, were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Kimmy's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Kimmy to help him restructure the social, political, and economic relationships throughout the entire society. He should not create a regime of primitive expansionism. Not now, not ever.
    What I am getting at is this: Kimmy's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Kimmy is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. I must emphasize that I have absolutely no idea why he makes such a big fuss over favoritism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved -- issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that the first lies that Kimmy told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; his lies will grow until they blot out the sun. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of what I call rash boneheads, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Kimmy had learned anything from history, he'd know that he holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who oppress, segregate, and punish others. Who else but Kimmy would have the brass to undermine the basic values of work, responsibility, and family? No one. And where does that brass come from? It comes from a sure knowledge that he can retreat into his "victim" status if anyone calls him to account. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because it's no secret that ignorant and highly emotional persons are frequently swayed by Kimmy's bombast and fustian.

Kim Hanson
    One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Kimmy. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that every word that leaves Kimmy's mouth is teeming with useful information. Before I say anything else, let me remind Kimmy that the public is like a giant that he has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Kimmy leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to clean up the country and get it back on course again while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that if one could get a Ph.D. in Jingoism, Kimmy would be the first in line to have one. He frequently avers his support of democracy and his love of freedom. But one need only look at what he is doing -- as opposed to what he is saying -- to understand his true aims. Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity.
    To state it in a more sophisticated manner, I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like Kimmy want to abandon the idea of universal principles and focus illegitimately on the particular. He uses good motives as a cover for evil ones. History offers innumerable examples for the truth of this assertion.
    I'm merely suggesting that many short-sighted hell-raisers are taken in by his attestation that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech". Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Kimmy does, and that's why I once managed to get him to agree that corruption, lying, and hypocrisy are the fundaments of his insults. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. Unfortunately, asinine, nutty couch potatoes who shout obscenities at passers-by make no effort to contend with the inevitable consequences of that action. Curiously, Kimmy is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter, such as why it would be good for him to force me to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. As will become apparent in the coming days, he coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his fairy tales sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. The question, therefore, must not be, "Whatever happened to good sportsmanship?", but rather, "What happened to Kimmy's common sense?". The latter question is the better one to ask, because in order to solve the big problems with Kimmy, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must nourish children with good morals and self-esteem.
    However mawkish the national picture already is, if his grievances get any more money-grubbing, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep. My argument gets a little complicated here. There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Kimmy has tried to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. The other is whether or not if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Kimmy would want to direct social activity toward philanthropic flim-flam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life.
    By this, I mean that in order to build a sane and healthy society free of his destructive influences, we must discuss the relationship between three converging and ever-growing factions -- ghastly dopeheads, bloody-minded bimbos, and scummy, out-of-touch worrywarts. And that's just the first step. Remember, Kimmy would not hesitate to insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people if he felt he could benefit from doing so. You might object to my claim that I will not stand by and let anyone twist my words or change my position in order to serve some slaphappy political strategy. But bear in mind that he is still going around insisting that the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that he spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is frotteurism, which says to me that if Kimmy is victorious in his quest to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.
    I guess that my take on this is that it would be more productive for Kimmy to take a more diplomatic and conciliatory approach. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. Oh, and one more thing. He says that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. It is easy for the public at large to dismiss self-serving paper-pushers as neo-randy, intransigent voluptuaries. What, then, does "undiscriminatingness" mean? It means considerably more than any dictionary is likely to say.
    Those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to test the assumptions that underlie Kimmy's announcements have no right to complain when he and his buddies throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future. You might think that anyone who doesn't know that Kimmy is fork-tongued must be inhabiting a different world. Well, if that's the case, then I'm afraid Kimmy's attendants must have spent the past month on Mars. To most people, the list of his unsophisticated fulminations reads like a comic strip, but Kimmy's biases are actually taken seriously by his provocateurs. We must worry about two types of nerdy, nettlesome common criminals: rabid and inane. Kimmy is among the former. Incidentally, if I had to choose the most worthless specimen from his welter of mendacious gabble, it would have to be his claim that his hijinks are all sweetness and light.
    Does he remember the hurt and hate in the eyes of the people he made fun of just so others would like him more? Even if he does, I'm sure he doesn't care, because he is thoroughly malodorous. We all are, to some extent, but Kimmy sets the curve. While he puts on a good dog and pony show, for those of us who make our living trying to give peace a chance, it is important to consider that the worst kinds of moonstruck stool pigeons there are serve as the priests in Kimmy's cult of homicidal, pea-brained feudalism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Kimmy's reflected glory, pausing only when Kimmy instructs them to defy the rules of logic. What could be more lethargic? First, I'll give you a very brief answer and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, I decidedly have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Kimmy turn our country into a bumptious, mudslinging cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. I think we can really say that if Kimmy can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting Kimmy.
    Even though supposedly distancing himself from peremptory dunderheads, he has really not changed his spots at all. When surveyed, only two percent of his rank-and-file followers agreed with the statement, "Kimmy's memoirs are a conduit that funnels overbearing thoughts into the heads of the worst classes of ruthless drug addicts there are." This is a frightening statistic to those who rely on, or simply support, social tolerance and open-mindedness. Where does the line get drawn? As will be discussed in more detail later in this letter, were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Kimmy's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Kimmy to help him restructure the social, political, and economic relationships throughout the entire society. He should not create a regime of primitive expansionism. Not now, not ever.
    What I am getting at is this: Kimmy's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Kimmy is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. I must emphasize that I have absolutely no idea why he makes such a big fuss over favoritism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved -- issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that the first lies that Kimmy told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; his lies will grow until they blot out the sun. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of what I call rash boneheads, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Kimmy had learned anything from history, he'd know that he holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who oppress, segregate, and punish others. Who else but Kimmy would have the brass to undermine the basic values of work, responsibility, and family? No one. And where does that brass come from? It comes from a sure knowledge that he can retreat into his "victim" status if anyone calls him to account. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because it's no secret that ignorant and highly emotional persons are frequently swayed by Kimmy's bombast and fustian.
    Are you on crack or what? I have to think you are and guess what, Im not going to go find a story and cut & paste your name to it! That would be childish, but talking smack isn't so you join forces with riceboy and we will have a go at it K.....( . )( . )........
    You throw out some ricer shit and you get swamped with shitheads, its a clan with these boys!

Kachina26
    Are you on crack or what? I have to think you are and guess what, Im not going to go find a story and cut & paste your name to it! That would be childish, but talking smack isn't so you join forces with riceboy and we will have a go at it K.....( . )( . )........
    You throw out some ricer shit and you get swamped with shitheads, its a clan with these boys!
    I dunno, the only hotrods I had were GM's. '67 GTO and '70 Caprice. Plus I have no chop skills just a gift for gab

HM
    Kim, it looks like you missed Rice Boy - how cute!!! See Donald, she just has a crush on you...that is why she is giving you so much attention! Be gentle to her Donald and let her down easy.

Kim Hanson
    Kim, it looks like you missed Rice Boy - how cute!!! See Donald, she just has a crush on you...that is why she is giving you so much attention! Be gentle to her Donald and let her down easy.
    This is my way of having fun at home pick on someone I thought he would just go away after 2 weeks of it but I think hes going to stay in it for a year easy! I have to find new ammo though, hes all but shut up about that Hi-Po Maxima I will find something sooner or later........( . )( . )..........

Kachina26
    It must suck to live in a place with such a short boating season where your 2 choices for entertainment are 1) act like an ass on the internet or 2) Jack off stray dogs. I'm glad you took the high road for a change

Kim Hanson
    It must suck to live in a place with such a short boating season where your 2 choices for entertainment are 1) act like an ass on the internet or 2) Jack off stray dogs]. I'm glad you took the high road for a change
    I have about 5 months of boating time, its work that gets in the way when the rig works so do you, no days off and I haven't had a asked for day off in like 14 years now!
    act like an ass on the internet
    I don't act like an ass, Im the ASS!
    Jack off stray dogs
    As for the Animal Abuse you can go hard buddy, I hear its all the rage in the Great Old USA! Look in the Sand Bar threads, you will find it! ......( . )( . ).........

Kachina26
    As for the Animal Abuse you can go hard buddy, I hear its all the rage in the Great Old USA! Look in the Sand Bar threads, you will find it! ......( . )( . ).........
    He claims to have learned the technique on a Canadian boating site. Actually some chick's site, Hanson something or another

Kim Hanson
    He claims to have learned the technique on a Canadian boating site. Actually some chick's site, Hanson something or another
    Well she is one sick focker, thank God mine is just a webpage..nothing but pictures of boats.............( . )( . )............

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast