Thread: www.crazygirlsinaction.com

Hallett19
    Couldnt make it to havasu ?? Do you want to see what really happened ?? Well now you can !! www.crazygirlsinaction.com (http://www.crazygirlsinaction.com) . Some friends of mine started this site up to cover some of the best college parties with girls doing crazier shit than you thought they could do. So hit it up and tell then if you like it or not, they do alot of web design and they have alot of their own sites with original content. Sorry if I sounded like an infomercial !! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

jordanpaulk
    Originally posted by shockwaveharry:
    http://www.pacificnet.net/AUP/spam/spam.gif
    My thoughts exactly.

lakesmodified
    Hey Hallett, haven't seen you on here for a while... Get your 460 back together yet? I've been having nothing but trouble trying to get all my parts back from the machine shop and my ordered parts from Jegs, Summit and PAW delivered... What a pain.. I just have an oil pump in transit(PAW sent the wrong p/n) and I'm awaiting the resizing of my rods after the installation of ARP wave connecting rod bolts... Hope to start the reassembly this weekend.

Hallett19
    yeah lakes, I am hoping to get my measuerments and what not back by friday as well as the machine work on the block, hopefully my cam journal is ok and I can reuse it, other than that I just need to get my bearings and lifters, mister 460 might sell me some of the good rods (polished) and the re-assembly hopefully will begin as early as next weekend!!! Good luck to you on your rebuild!!

wildbillg
    I suppose now we are going to start and promote on line web sites for damm soap operas now!?!?!?!
    What is next!!!!

lakesmodified
    Originally posted by Hallett19:
    yeah lakes, I am hoping to get my measuerments and what not back by friday as well as the machine work on the block, hopefully my cam journal is ok and I can reuse it, other than that I just need to get my bearings and lifters, mister 460 might sell me some of the good rods (polished) and the re-assembly hopefully will begin as early as next weekend!!! Good luck to you on your rebuild!!
    Great to hear you're coming along, seems like for every step forward, I take a couple back.. I just unpackaged my crank (no, not that one)and found that I will have to take it back to the machine shop in the morning... I had originally told them, that I wanted them to check it, and if it was OK, to just micro-polish it. Well, they micro-polished it, but I think the rear main probably needs grinding... I figured they would know best if it needed grinding or not, but it seems they just heard the part "micro-polish" and didn't bother really checking it at all. I'm getting so f-ing frustrated with these damn hill-billies here in Memphis... When I lived in Calif., I had my share of choices for machine shops, and they ALL new what they were doing. Here it seems there are only a small handful, and they can't give a f**K about your shit.. What really pisses me off, is they just give you this stupid look when you drop the parts off. You try and explain what is it you want done, and they're too busy to stop and write it down. Well, good luck, at the rate I'm going, I'll have the boat back together for Labor Day!!!!
    [This message has been edited by lakesmodified (edited May 29, 2002).]

Hallett19
    Originally posted by wildbillg:
    I suppose now we are going to start and promote on line web sites for damm soap operas now!?!?!?!
    What is next!!!!
    I know I know, I will do it !!!