Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can you guys stand the noise?

78Eliminator
    I got popped for no baffles (I live in California). I went and bought them and when I was bolting them into my pipes, I felt like I cut my penis off. I wish CA was not so friggin rule crazy. I kind of liked it when everyone in the marina had to stop talking when I started up.

Unchained
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Interesting!
    Looks like handle bars or some sort of ramp for a waverunner. Have you ran that thing that way?
    That's good, It does look like a ramp for a waverunner. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Yes, I've run it and it's great,
    Nearly silent when Idling along (except for the blower whine) and a LOT quieter planed out.

jordanpaulk
    Nearly silent when Idling along...
    If I wanted a boat that was nearly silent, I would have bought a canoe. Nothing like the smell of race gas in the morning and the "quiet purr" of a set of bassetts off the open water.

HBjet
    I was wondering, with that much in the water, and no support but the welds on the header itself, wouldn't it be a problem with vibration on something that long and unsupported and with the force of the water pushing up against it, or when your on plain (depending if it's in the water on plain.
    HBjet

Bense468
    Randy if you look back at the pic it looks like it is secured in the transom some how.

Bense468
    Is that seat always sideways or is it just un-bolted?

HBjet
    Originally posted by Bense468:
    Randy if you look back at the pic it looks like it is secured in the transom some how.
    Ok, I see it now......thanks!

Bense468
    The bottom pic looks like it is in the transom that is what I was looking at but if you look up at the top one he has a plate welded between them.

DEEZ NUTTS
    There is a really pissed off dump truck driver with a really loud truck somewhere.

HOSS
    Or a guy who took "Dare to be Different" a little too far.
    No offense, but why not just run through transom or perhaps be inventive, maybe even make some cash from a patent, and have it come through the bottom of the hull?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast