Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lahaten??

Boatmike
    Who's going to Lahaten for Wild Bills Gamblers Run in two weeks?

Fiat48
    Do you mean Lahontan?

Boatmike
    Ya that's It!

I will be there, without the boat. But maybe with my new driver

78Eliminator
    Take some pictures!!!!!!!!!

1Bahnerjet
    was just in Virginia city last week & thinking about driving out to see lake, but stayed in the Old West town to late. hey you Reno guy's don't you just love Geiger Grade, & then up Mt. Rose hi-way to north shore (8,900ft) COOL

1Bjet,
    You were real close to Lahonton, Pretty much due east from V. City.
    I can ride my dirt bike to V. City, Have a beer in the buket of blood saloon & head home. Just head out the back yard. Last time I went up there, I threw the KTM up againt a bench right next to a trick chopper. The guy who owned the chopper just said "cool".
    I love this place.
    Morg

1Bahnerjet
    Damn, both my Adult Son's would be so Jealous. They have Raced the Virginia City Grand Prix twice. the Bucket of Blood is COOL, with a Hundred Mile View. so you don't Boat Tahoe ?

Damn, both my Adult Son's would be so Jealous. They have Raced the Virginia City Grand Prix twice. the Bucket of Blood is COOL, with a Hundred Mile View. so you don't Boat Tahoe ?
    The VC Grand Prix, was one of my favorite races. When we head out from my house we will find some of the trails from the race.
    I have not run the boat at Tahoe yet. I would like togo up their & run it but, 6200' altitude & with my current mufflers I don't think it would work out. Boat would have no power & a tree huger might think I am going to ruin the entire eco system. This is all while the guy next to me in the offshore race boat which is louder, burns 4 times the fuel & dumps it all directly into the water launches.

1Bahnerjet
    saw offshore race boats in Homewood, looked like south florida in the sierra's. how about those old wood boats at sierra Boat Co. Carnelian Bay, some are V-Drives. No real Speed but STYLE to Burn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast