Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Engine Trouble

piper
    It's a toss up between the two. California has bad drivers, expensive housing, and snotting people. The few times I was in N.J. I had a good time but then again I was drunk most of the time.

BigBlockBaja
    The few times I was in N.J. I had a good time but then again I was drunk most of the time.
    Where at?

cave
    piper, I did that work all the time deal for 5 years. Most of the days were 14 hr days. After loosing touch with all my friends I finally decided to quit that crap and get a job that pays a little less and alows time for living. Your only here for a short time so make the best of it! Took me 5 years to figure that out. Take a day and enjoy it. Use that Boat! Money is great but not if you cant enjoy it. :rollside:

piper
    Where at?
    I remember going to Atlantic city for conventions then I would hang out with the local's and we would end up drunk somewhere else.

piper
    piper, I did that work all the time deal for 5 years. Most of the days were 14 hr days. After loosing touch with all my friends I finally decided to quit that crap and get a job that pays a little less and alows time for living. Your only here for a short time so make the best of it! Took me 5 years to figure that out. Take a day and enjoy it. Use that Boat! Money is great but not if you cant enjoy it. :rollside:
    Funny thing is I got laid off from my last job where I was working the same type of deal, and I took two months off. It was great!! Now I got this new job a year ago. About 2 months into it I was back to working a crazy amount of hours in a week but for more money. I have lost touch with a few friends though. I was calling a few to see if they would come over and help me with the engine trouble but they have their things to do. That's why I gave up and thought to send the boat out for a few days to get the job done.

76elimspecial
    Funny thing is I got laid off from my last job where I was working the same type of deal, and I took two months off. It was great!! Now I got this new job a year ago. About 2 months into it I was back to working a crazy amount of hours in a week but for more money. I have lost touch with a few friends though. I was calling a few to see if they would come over and help me with the engine trouble but they have their things to do. That's why I gave up and thought to send the boat out for a few days to get the job done.
    LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE CLOSE TO EL MONTE. THERE IS A GREAT SHOP OFF VALLEY. ITS CALLED B&D MARINE. GIVE THEM A CALL. GOOD HONEST SHOP. LOTS OF JET BOAT EXPERIENCE.

BlownHowardCat
    If you decide to do it yourself I'll give ya a hand. Rosemead is just a few exits away from me.

kingjason
    You sure its the head gaskets. I was sure it was and took the whole thing apart only to relize my intake gaskets were leaking. They are usually the culprit. Have you done any compression testing.
    J

piper
    You sure its the head gaskets. I was sure it was and took the whole thing apart only to relize my intake gaskets were leaking. They are usually the culprit. Have you done any compression testing.
    J
    Thanks for that idea. I never thought of that. I'll check that first, since it is on top and easier to get to.

kingjason
    Yes I learned that from the gurus on here. My head gaskets looked great and my intake looked like it was leaking everywhere after I relized what I was looking for.
    J

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast