Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eergency preparedness. Who's prepared?

Mandelon
    That's a very nice offer.

77charger
    I have more than few propane cylinders around,lots of camping gear,water in the toyhauler as well as a genertator with enough gas around if needed(got hose and a boat).be like camping for a few days.

Kindsvater Flat
    FDNY has about 12,000 firemen ........
    LOL... I have 12 members. 4 of those just eat. :rollside:

clownpuncher
    After the 1994 Northridge quake, we kept water and 'energy' bars in our cars. Don't let your fuel tank go below 1/3. If you really have a big BANG, get your family together (DON'T FORGET PETS!) and come out to Havasu. Let us know you are on your way, (phonecall? E-mail) and we will help you get what you need to get by. We have property to park motor homes on and a shop to repair things. If you get here and have not hooked up, call Fast Fiberglass 928 8544527 and we will hook up. We know it's a scarry time and we can help. Lot's of hotel rooms here, and 'rest' is important. Hope nothing happens, but if it does, we can help.
    Right Mandelon, that is a very nice offer. Times like this wouldbe far better off in a group of friends.
    BTW, just in case I take you up on your offer, can you make sure you have "chocolate" energy bars for me? Hate vanilla.

bigkatboat
    "Clown" WE will go to the store and get what ever you want! (tuna flavor?) SHAKEN', BAKEN', FAKEN', OR QUAKEN', you are at the RIVER and you will party as REQUIRED! It's not a 'nice offer', it's what everyone should do in times of need. We needed help after the 1994 Northridge Quake, and we (after 3 days of shaking) came to Havasu, to get some rest. We brought our entire family with us. (like Noah's ark) We pray nothing happens, but if you have a major problem, come here! Many of us have been thru it and know what you need to go forward. Dads! Kids and pets FREAK OUT, stay with them and keep them calm, your 'calmness' will do wonders.

Tom Brown
    How many of my friends were prepared for a huge earthquake or other emergency (terrorist attack much greater thatn 9-11)
    I keep stroke mags around in case there is some sort of cataclysmic event that causes a wide spread Internet outage.

SDLifesaver
    Good morning everyone. Everyone who can fit can head to our house in LHC too. We have RV parking, and can probably accomodate 4 full famlies. Just a thought. Nick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123