Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nothing Like...sunday Night Bbq And....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Wow! looks like some fine food was had. We should have went visitin' We just had Submarina but after a day on the Lake, it was awesome! Plus, I didn't have to cook or do any dishes!!

a catered life
    oh and shrimp cocktails also!!!! :rollside:
    man what a nice meal........but you forgot the Don.... :cry: me i had hot wings special from primo burger comes with zuccuhni and onion rings and fries :smile: and dont forget the sierra mist with extra lemon yum yum.you dam BBQ people :yuk:

FRENCHIE
    man what a nice meal........but you forgot the Don.... :cry: me i had hot wings special from primo burger comes with zuccuhni and onion rings and fries :smile: and dont forget the sierra mist with extra lemon yum yum.you dam BBQ people :yuk:
    we prob bbq three days a week in the summer...hell if i could teach the mrs how to operate our new stainless without worrying about blowing the house up....wed prob bbq every night!!!!

CrazyHippy
    I've got leftover tri-tip tonight too :boxed:
    BJH

FRENCHIE
    I've got leftover tri-tip tonight too :boxed:
    BJH
    lucky bast#rd!!!
    :lightsabe

AirtimeLavey
    Q'd up some huge sirloins, asparagus, and three of those Costco steaks with Feta and spinach wrapped in them.....
    and the Coronas where tasty too!!!
    Man, those filets from Costco are awesome!!! Who'd a thunk?!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    So the dog won'tbe there, I guess that means no after dinner sex...
    LMAO you aint right, but then again I must have fell off the close friends list also I didnt get an invite. I guess since he has another place to stay havasu I got kick to the curb. MMMMMM ofr maybe it was because I wont bring my dog around LMAO.
    In any case Yvonne can always stay at my place even though you have a house there :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
    LMAO you aint right, but then again I must have fell off the close friends list also I didnt get an invite. I guess since he has another place to stay havasu I got kick to the curb. MMMMMM ofr maybe it was because I wont bring my dog around LMAO.
    In any case Yvonne can always stay at my place even though you have a house there :rollside:
    DAMN>>>SOMEBODY'S JUNK IS HURTIN :jawdrop:

FRENCHIE
    HEY GOTS SOME 411 FOR YA....TRIED TO CAL YOUR A$$ LAST FRIDAY!!?? CALL ME!!
    :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    DAMN>>>SOMEBODY'S JUNK IS HURTIN :jawdrop:
    thats all right plya I guess you didnt get an invite either, mmmmm D-ROW sure does invite to alot of events MMMMMMM I'm packing up and moving

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast