Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few Dam Run pics

Kachina26
    I gotta upload to the image center or resize them before I can post direct, but here is a link to some of them. A couple of running shots of peeps I know and peeps I don't.
    click (http://webpages.charter.net/rprescott760/)

bunny 166
    Those are great pics K26! But did you have to put more dog humor in there at the end??.... I think I've had enough dog jokes for a year!!

Debbolas
    Nice pic of our boat............notice I'm cleaning the boat and my dog is watching me (I should have named him shadow, because he is my shadow, follows me where ever I go) :clover:
    Did you send any to Shannon, she needs some more for the customer page, I've sent her so many she was going to re-name it "Screams Family Boat Page".....lol :wink: and I know she wants pics of Garys boat :wink:

Redneck
    Very nice boat Deb wish I could have went but my 21 ft ultra would have been hating life

Debbolas
    Very nice boat Deb wish I could have went but my 21 ft ultra would have been hating life
    You can always work your way through the "Boat Biatch" way
    (I love my boat) (of course I loved our 19ft Sea Ray we had before this one too)

Redneck
    You can always work your way through the "Boat Biatch" way
    (I love my boat) (of course I loved our 19ft Sea Ray we had before this one too)
    That is true there be more trips ill be able to make was in havasu that weekend partied in laughlin at night.

Kachina26
    Those are great pics K26! But did you have to put more dog humor in there at the end??.... I think I've had enough dog jokes for a year!!
    Dog humor???

INSman
    That some funny sheat there Randy and thanks for the pics !!

Debbolas
    Very funny!!

Kachina26
    I don't get what's supposed to be so funny?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast