Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poke The Bunny

Kilrtoy
    You are frickin' funny....isn't topless enough for you??
    READ THE BACK OF THE OLD BOAT
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...111havasu1.JPG

hoolign
    Hey Hoolie--are ya' all oily....and shit? We chicks love blue collar boys like construction guys, car guys, firemen, cops, and oil guys.... :wink: :wink:
    well in that case...YUP!

bunny 166
    Cough. Cough. uhmmmmmm! sorry.
    What?
    Toby's, silly......

bunny 166
    I don't think I ever saw the back of your old boat....just the inside shot with all the.....accessories

bunny 166
    well in that case...YUP!
    You need to post another pic of you all dirty from work....Those rigs are huge!!

JB in so cal
    I'm expecting a half gallon on saturday. The pint I got two weeks ago was awesome. My boat is mostly dark colors -reds, blues. It is great. I think your boat is all white. This stuff must make your boat just bling, bling.

Kilrtoy
    I don't think I ever saw the back of your old boat....just the inside shot with all the.....accessories
    And we have just the right one for you.......

JustMVG
    Hey Hoolie--are ya' all oily....and shit? We chicks love blue collar boys like construction guys, car guys, firemen, cops, and oil guys.... :wink: :wink:
    Bunny you need to come out to one of the NASCAR races at Cal speedway, my wife will show you the Cops and firemen and the EMT's, she wasn't into the whole infield party thing until she was walking around and saw some of the firefighters, got the rest of the women in our crew to go for a "walk" and well all we guys heard for the rest of the weekend was "that Fireman" this and that fireman that blah blah blah..... i guess that trumps our wow look at her over there comments.... all fun all the time at the races...MVG

JustMVG
    Hey Miguel, ever miss that boat now that you have the new rocket ship? And have you ever seen the old one while out and about?

bunny 166
    I'm expecting a half gallon on saturday. The pint I got two weeks ago was awesome. My boat is mostly dark colors -reds, blues. It is great. I think your boat is all white. This stuff must make your boat just bling, bling.

I'll let you know when we get her back....just getting some finishing touches done at Prime Marine; hopefully out again this weekend for father's day....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast