Thread: Seat Upolhstery

wildmild2000
    Where is a good place to have my seats recovered? Perferably Orange county area.
    Thanks for any help.

luckydawg
    If you're looking for quality, talk to Ross at Designer Marine in Corona (909) 371-7000. Ross re-configured my seating to a bench forward of the engine (instead of 2 worthless seats on either side of engine), new seats, upholstery and carpet in my '92 Advantage 20.5 classic - It came out factory perfect! He even fixed a side panel that I was not happy with, and without a hassle.

riverlover
    LuckyDawg, can you give an approximate cost on your interior? I want to do mine and I'm curious how much I'll be laying out.
    RL

fat rat
    Two thumbs up for Ross......he just did my new 21 Daytona, really nice work, double stitched seems and nice firm foam.

lostlake
    Ross, Ross, Ross, He is the bomb http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/foru...ies/jump39.gif
    !!I had him do a complete re-do years ago and it was just like factory, and he is now doing my new deck boat. Hats off to Designer Marine

luckydawg
    Riverlover-
    The interior ran about $3800, but that was EVERYTHING! New side panels, complete new seats & bench seat, carpet, engine cover drink holders, even new canvas for the top. After we did the interior, I buffed the little scuffs and scratches from the gel coat. Feels like a new boat but without payments! Now I'm jonesin for some pump work and a fresh BBC. Maybe a 502? I dunno.

riverlover
    wow, RL is lookin to only spend less than $1,000. Hope I can find something.

luckydawg
    rl-
    Keep in mind that this price was for a COMPLETE re-do. All new plywood, re-designed engine cover, bench seat and a handfull of other stuff. If you are just looking for new upholstery and carpet, the cost will obviously be ALOT less.