Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: howard cat for sale

02HoWaRd26
    there we go isn't she beautiful

Keith E. Sayre
    I might add that I know this boat very well and as of the last time that I saw it, it was a perfect "10" . I'm going to scrounge up some additional photos if
    I can find them to put up here. Great boat!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400

acatitude
    howard02 just wondering, how do the reflecters work? and at what speed do they fold down? my buddie says his are good to about 75 then they fold down, so was just curious before I went that route. good luck on the sale, someone will be happy with that howard. I have 2000 thats showroom,love the boat and performance.

howard02 just wondering, how do the reflecters work? and at what speed do they fold down? my buddie says his are good to about 75 then they fold down, so was just curious before I went that route. good luck on the sale, someone will be happy with that howard. I have 2000 thats showroom,love the boat and performance.
    Mine go down at about 80, a little faster if I'm not accelerating too hard. You can tighten them up, but then they get hard to move by hand. The best thing about them is that when you are cruising between 60-75, you can have a conversation with the person in the passenger seat without screaming. :2purples:
    just my .02

02HoWaRd26
    yeah they dont like to stay up over 75-80 but up up 65-70 you think you are doing 40 they work awesome. for such a little plate the get alot ot the wind out of your face in the front seats rear guys well sux to be back there.

02HoWaRd26
    SO nobody wants to make an offer on this thing i know someone wants a boat of this caliber and i have some options for financing if anyone is interested

acatitude
    thanks for the info 92562 and 02howard, about what I thought, but will probably try some as you say for cruising although its hard to hear my passenger regardless. nothing works over a 100 so no biggee there,just goggles.
    have to convince myself its ok to drill more holes in the dash. damn 02, that howard should sell. I may be prejuduce but I love my Howard, and someone will be very lucky and happy they bought yours. mines a 2000 and looks as good as any new boat my.02, lol.

02HoWaRd26
    wheres the pics of your howard

02HoWaRd26
    Somebody needs to buy this boat by the 4th of july make me an offer i am accepting any legit offers.........

pixilatedpussy
    80k o.b.o. building a new boss cat from conquest
    :2purples: more on the howard though xr merc
    drive 2 ss props. 94 on gps with 3 of us in it and full
    tanks have not ran it like the magazines though out
    of gas with 1 tiny model in it on the gps.hydralic
    steering dual optimas dual sea strainers, gel coated
    rear deck not upohlstered looks better than all the others.
    Any more info just ask or however
    Ohh good god Peter..when will you ever be satisfied???? :coffeycup

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast