Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everybodys engines look so *@#! good!

Hollis
    Everybodys engines look so fckn nice, I don't think I'll ever get my 460 lookin good. It always gets rusted and pitted.
    You guys are really an inspiration and quit frankly I don't know how you do it...! :coffeycup

I'm guessing your 460 is a Ford. I ran a BBf in the Hondo I sold a few years ago. The Ford is not the cleanest looking block. I have seen some cool looking plates mounted to the ends of the heads. These are soley used for cosmetics. They could be built from aluminum & polished or steel chromed.

dmontzsta
    Come on, keeping them looking good is the most fun.

sanger rat
    Not a ford but I just got my motor back in the boat. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...37DSC01288.JPG

ARS Marine inc.east
    Looks good Brian you puttin the back seat back in, Or you gonna make a racer out of her.

sanger rat
    Thanks George. I did put the back seat in. It's still a criuser.

Floored
    hollis try to clean the block real good and use a good urethane paint on it with a shot of clear. resists rust and pitting and looks awsome. lasts years.

I'm guessing your 460 is a Ford. I ran a BBf in the Hondo I sold a few years ago. The Ford is not the cleanest looking block. I have seen some cool looking plates mounted to the ends of the heads. These are soley used for cosmetics. They could be built from aluminum & polished or steel chromed.
    Hey now! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder [beerholder?] Don'tcha know there is beauty in function?

BK
    Not a ford but I just got my motor back in the boat. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...37DSC01288.JPG
    Were did you get that intake? Did you have it done or buy it like that? Looks great, good job!!

Hollis
    Sanger Rat your my idol.... :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast