Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: V-Drive Regatta Pics.

Wildchild80
    His name is 76Barron on the boards and I cannot let out his "secrets" in case he doesnt want anyone to know.
    Isn't a secret saying you just don't know? LOL

FlakeyDandruffKid
    Jeff thats the spirit..... Way to stay positive ...... bring your 50 .... im going to have a 110 out there.... some pit racing after hours

epidemic
    I was out at irvine and noticed gordy was to much of a wimp to step inside his K-69 boat. and to top things off he puts in some old fart driver in there. Not to long ago he was claiming jullian and duff. :devil: now he wont even step in his ride. wife got the balls?

dmontzsta
    Isn't a secret saying you just don't know? LOL
    :idea: Good Idea, I will have to remember that next time. hahaa

76BARRON
    dmontzsta---- I have a 396 and would be interested in how "John" has his engine set up?
    Any way you can put me in touch with him??
    Thanks in advance, Jim
    Dmontzsta crack's me up!
    Any questions you may have ,I will be glad to help. ASK AWAY.......

dmontzsta
    Dmontzsta crack's me up!
    Any questions you may have ,I will be glad to help. ASK AWAY.......
    Thats what I am here for good buddy, that and to break the impeller in your water pump.

v-drive
    DonaldI don't think messaging is working so I will leave a message here also.
    There is a nice set of v-drive headers for a 390/428 FE on ebay.
    v-drive

dmontzsta
    DonaldI don't think messaging is working so I will leave a message here also.
    There is a nice set of v-drive headers for a 390/428 FE on ebay.
    v-drive
    Do you want to buy a set? I have some for sale also, along with the ones on my boat.
    I am retiring from the FE block though, going 385 soon.

FlatStupid
    Hey Billy, no problem. It was a pleasure to finally meet you, your son Conner is a cool kid also.
    Unfortunately I do not have that pic, but I was watching that and the drunk dudes next to us said "That guy doesnt know how to drive, he is going to eat shit" lol.
    I have a shitty video though, but I am sure Jerry has some higher quality ones. I hope to see you guys out there again and see that bad mother ****er run...man that boat got my adrenaline pumping just hearing it roar through the canyon and scream down the straights, I almost think you can keep up with my L boat. j/p Dude he knows ya ! :idea: j/k buddy nobody loves ya like me!

Wildchild80
    I was out at irvine and noticed gordy was to much of a wimp to step inside his K-69 boat. and to top things off he puts in some old fart driver in there. Not to long ago he was claiming jullian and duff. :devil: now he wont even step in his ride. wife got the balls?
    Now thats got to be a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. You can say what you want but I had a great time running Gordy's boat around I have to say it is almost as fast as my SS :smile: :smile: :smile:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast