Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shasta pics anybody

Rock-it man
    Had a really good time at the Cat Attack, enjoyed meeting everybody and hope to see eveyone again. Eveyone seems to think that their top speed is 130 or so, wish we could have run some races to see who really was the fastest that weekend. The barbeque was a good time and wish that more people would have participated as they had promised.
    Glad to see ya on here warlock 31 !! I think everyone was waiting for me and Keith run but I had just got my motor running that Sat morning and did not want to break the motor the first trip out.You looked like you were running pretty strong there ,keith told me the air was like over 3000 ft so we were all down on power. OH !!! and I can tell you who was fastest even with my limpin motor I WAS !!!!hehehe !!!! 138.2 mph on two gps !!!! So I'm claiming it being nobody else has !!!!!

No kiddin!!! I'm ready to go back
    Im ready to move.

HP350SC
    Had a really good time at the Cat Attack, enjoyed meeting everybody and hope to see eveyone again. Eveyone seems to think that their top speed is 130 or so, wish we could have run some races to see who really was the fastest that weekend. The barbeque was a good time and wish that more people would have participated as they had promised.
    Good to see you on here John, we can probably communicate better on here than the dumb cell phones that always drop out.
    Hey John and Wayne, we are making reservations at Detroit lake for 4th of July, see if you guys can make it OK?

deltarat
    Warlock 31 it is good to see you on the boards. Welcome to the zoo!

Boatmaster
    RR I'll see you over the 4th. Great weekend! Thanks again DaveO for your help on the Houseboat. Thanks to DCBob and Nice Pair for two great dinners and all the laughs. Don't worry Dimarco, I'm over the ribbing your wife gave me. You and your family are always welcome. Can't wait to do it all over again. Washed Ashore thanks for the party Saturday, lets do that again but with two F26s tied to the side!!!

acatitude
    warlock31 welcome. nice meeting you. I am very impressed with your ride, very very nice.

Krumbsnatcher
    My wifes family goes there every year around July, last year we went wow what a beautiful lake. I pulled my 29 magic 11 hours and spent most of my time on the pontoons and wake board boats.
    That time of year the lake drops around 6 to 8 ft a day, rocks trees etc show up in different places every day.
    In fact when we were there a new Hallet 28' ripped out there entire drive by a rock that was not identified. I plan on going again next year, however this time we are bringing a nice luxuious pontoon.
    No need to get anywhere the water is really warm and the lake is usually glassy all day long in the fingers. Plan on skiing wakeboarding and some good family times.

DCBob
    RR I'll see you over the 4th. Great weekend! Thanks again DaveO for your help on the Houseboat. Thanks to DCBob and Nice Pair for two great dinners and all the laughs. Don't worry Dimarco, I'm over the ribbing your wife gave me. You and your family are always welcome. Can't wait to do it all over again. Washed Ashore thanks for the party Saturday, lets do that again but with two F26s tied to the side!!!
    Always great to have you & Pops Drew. We got to do some good 6 oz curls w/D21 & OC, Kieth & Mrs RR, DAVEO & DeltaRat. We tried to get Mobrien & BRAMAN & familys & Kevin to stop by but I think we spaced out on them & they left Sorry guys, well catch you next time Look forward to the next time

abraman1326
    Always great to have you & Pops Drew. We got to do some good 6 oz curls w/D21 & OC, Kieth & Mrs RR, DAVEO & DeltaRat. We tried to get Mobrien & BRAMAN & familys & Kevin to stop by but I think we spaced out on them & they left Sorry guys, well catch you next time Look forward to the next time
    We had to get back to Bridge Bay for the Dinner. It would have been great to hang out a little longer. I like the ideas that are going around of doing it again in Sept or so, and having it more organized so we can get a chance to get to talk to you great folks more. You had a great spot over there. Were you there all weekend? During the afternoon we were all tied up 1 cove over, wish we had went around the point and hung out w/ y'all more. Thank you for the hospitality...
    BRA

DCBob
    We had to get back to Bridge Bay for the Dinner. It would have been great to hang out a little longer. I like the ideas that are going around of doing it again in Sept or so, and having it more organized so we can get a chance to get to talk to you great folks more. You had a great spot over there. Were you there all weekend? During the afternoon we were all tied up 1 cove over, wish we had went around the point and hung out w/ y'all more. Thank you for the hospitality...
    BRA
    Yea, we thought all the racing was going to happen in the cove we were in. So when we went for rides I guess we missed all the action :jawdrop: No prob though, we still had a great week/weekend Nice to meet you & the fam

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast