Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Shasta pics anybody

NorCalCat
    Bob's green/yellow Daytona was pulling away from the courtesy dock when we were getting ready to leave on Sunday. That boat sounded VERY good from the parking lot. Too bad it was a trailer queen most of the weekend. Would've love to see it run RIM and hear the conversation afterwards.......
    The conversation would have been short. "well, my prop is in the truck and I am low on blinker fluid".

MOBrien
    The conversation would have been short. "well, my prop is in the truck and I am low on blinker fluid".
    Orrrrrrrr.........." I don't understand this. I'm still getting 9lbs of vacuum at 6100rpm. Man, this thing is a pain to dial in. I'll get him next time."

MOBrien
    j/k RIM. I'd love to have your ride. It really IS bad-ass in my book. :rollside:

ELIMINAT THIS
    Want to see if anyone can verify this...I heard a 33' Eliminator (Citgo Boat) with the Viper package flat out walked a DCB F-29 with the same motor package. Did anyone see this and is it true????
    Sun.afternoon both boats where heading south on the lake about 1/2 mile away from us .I dont know if they where wot or not.But the daytona was atleast 200 feet in front of the dcb.

Boatmaster
    Come on now that DCB went home on Saturday night. Are you sure it was'nt the other 33 that I ran Saturday night?

ELIMINAT THIS
    Come on now that DCB went home on Saturday night. Are you sure it was'nt the other 33 that I ran Saturday night?
    Drew I could be wrong but it sure looked like that 29.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567