Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Tom Brown!

Tom Brown
    GHtrimm may enjoy that more ..
    Good old Grey Hound trim.

hoolign
    I think I'll post a positive review of the Rex Marine rope I've been using in my recoil starter.
    ... I gained 400 RPM.
    Well i used two One for the engine .and one for th ejet when the engine conked out

As long as we're ramping up the prepardness greetings for special days and holidays,
    Merry Christmas Tom.
    and happy moose hunting day.

This thread gives me a great idea (Hallmark won't agree)...
    Just have a Greeting day for each person on your list, covers it for a whole year, birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Easter, all of em. Get one giant combo card, send it off, you're good to go for the year.
    Consider this your 2005 greeting day card Tom.

Tom Brown
    Merry Christmas Tom.
    Thanks, Mike.
    Thanks for the gift, also. It's just what I wanted. Cajun style toilet paper.

hoolign
    I have a pic on my office wall , it's a miserable looking pumpkin with a santa hat on holding a easter basket and some other stuff related to holidays and it reads "happy everthing ..now phuck off till next year"

Tom Brown
    ... and happy moose hunting day.
    Hey Hooli... remember last year when we took those prostitutes moose hunting and one of the girls got her 5" spike heel caught on a tree root, broke her leg, and we had to put her down?
    That was a shame.

Boy Named Sue
    While the day of your arrival on this earth is in question, your impact upon it is not. Whether your birthday is a day to be reviled (by some) or reveled (by others) it is none the less a day to be noted. Let it be so noted. A moment of silence please............................................ ...... Carry on you wastrels!
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

hoolign
    Hey Hooli... remember last year when we took those prostitutes moose hunting and one of the girls got her 5" spike heel caught on a tree root, broke her leg, and we had to put her down?
    that was priceless!

Tom Brown
    While the day of your arrival on this earth is in question, your impact upon it is not. Whether your birthday is a day to be reviled (by some) or reveled (by others) it is none the less a day to be noted. Let it be so noted. A moment of silence please............................................ ...... Carry on you wastrels!
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
    Thanks, Suey. I appreciate the correctitude with which you write.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast