Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come...

Tom Brown
    ... you never see a female dog licking and sucking on a male dog's penis?
    Are we the only animals that enjoy blowjobs?

hoolign
    I wonder if anyone know about this most important question :idea:

Tom Brown
    If I ever see that, I won't even hit them with the garden hose.

Boy Named Sue
    Do dogs have the ability to suck? Puppies maybe. Since dogs don't have thumbs, they migrate to Havasu for that kind of fun. :cry:

Tom Brown
    Maybe dogs can do it just fine but they need a little help figuring it out? :idea:

JustMVG
    My guess would be that for the dogs it is nothing more than reproduction and thats it, with humans it's all about pleasure and anyway it can be achieved.
    You don't see cats, or hamsters, or goats out there in twenty different positions, or with more than one partner at a single time, humans have that "higher" ( and even that's questionable at times) brain function that allows/makes us try different things.

FMluvswater
    My guess would be that for the dogs it is nothing more than reproduction and thats it, with humans it's all about pleasure and anyway it can be achieved.
    You don't see cats, or hamsters, or goats out there in twenty different positions, or with more than one partner at a single time, humans have that "higher" ( and even that's questionable at times) brain function that allows/makes us try different things.
    So do dolphins.

hoolign
    You obviously havent had the viewing pleasure of watching my dog attempt to stick it into one very reluctant cat ...1 position you say?

Boy Named Sue
    Dogs aren't as limber as we are. Just look at the looks on their faces and the vigor Bosco is putting forth and the story is less than delicately told.
    :hammerhea

Sue they're actually quite limber compared to desert tortoises.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast