Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pixilated Party w/pics & w/o BS

Rev. Williams
    those there are some HOT WOMAN...."No B.S!"
    That right there is a true statement and the thread will me remain BS free !!
    These girls are the best !! I love um to death! I don't think they could be any nicer
    And the ( o )( o )'s !!! GOOD GOD They were everywhere and they were SPECTACULAR !!!

Eliminator 4 Life
    These girls are the best !! I love um to death! I don't think they could be any nicer
    And the ( o )( o )'s !!! GOOD GOD They were everywhere and they were SPECTACULAR !!!
    Jerry are you threating me again

NOTALENT
    haha..see now..thats the type of talk I like to hear... my boat should be back on the water this weekend...its on!!!

Rev. Williams
    No No No E4L........
    Just saying that he comment was perfect for this thread. and we were still BS free.
    Don't get all sensitive now But I'll pull this SOB in seconds if you little punks start screwing it up again !!!! I got my eye on you!!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
    No No No E4L........
    Just saying that he comment was perfect for this thread. and we were still BS free.
    Don't get all sensitive now But I'll pull this SOB in seconds if you little punks start screwing it up again !!!! I got my eye on you!!!!
    Not my lil punks you know all of them :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
    Jer and Rob sent you an Email.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Jer and Rob sent you an Email.
    I like it to.. well not the e mail cause I havent seen it yet but the fact I have one
    Jer you know Im giving you a hard time show us some more pics

Rev. Williams
    I like it to.. well not the e mail cause I havent seen it yet but the fact I have one
    Jer you know Im giving you a hard time show us some more pics
    It's all good Rob.....
    And NOTALENT, the PM's are acting weird so I don't know if you got my last one. But thanks again !! But I wanna see the "Good" Pics of her
    And Dia, my boat will fit perfectly

WYRD
    Nice pics Jerry..............Gotta love the PU$$Y :idea:
    House looks great Dia

Eliminator 4 Life
    It's all good Rob.....
    And NOTALENT, the PM's are acting weird so I don't know if you got my last one. But thanks again !! But I wanna see the "Good" Pics of her
    And Dia, my boat will fit perfectly
    My new one has to fit first so after I take up the first 36 feet you can have whats left

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast