Thread: SPAM **2003 MB Sports 190 Plus**

Lake Ape
    MB Sports 190 Plus (http://www.members.cox.net/ryan.bailey)
    $25,000 for ***boat member.

Lake Ape
    I didn't want to kill any kittens.....
    http://members.cox.net/ryan.bailey/Picture%20065.jpg
    More pictures at the link!

cole13
    I like the colors, but I am not sure about MB. I am looking for a 2002 Natuique. I am very particular in what I am looking for! If I hear of anyone looking for an MB I will be sure to let them know of yours.

Lake Ape
    According to the local fiberglass guy the MB's are built better than most of the other ski/wakeboard boats he works on. No screws anywhere. Currently they only build about 250-350 boats a year.

Lake Ape

Speedin' Ian
    I grew up water skiing competitively and I can tell you that MB does make a nice boat. Mike Brendell began building dragboats many years ago and then switched over to tournament boats back in the mid 80's when he started Brendella Boats, which was basically a splash of an 86 Mastercraft Bottom with their own top. I'm not exactly sure what happened to Brendella boats, it was either sold, or went BK, but then he came out with MB (which stands for Mike Brendell). They are nice boats and seem to be built well , but that comparison is very skewed and misleading. It would lead you to believe that Mastercrafts and Nautiques have wood floors and stringers which is not true, those two companies were way ahead of the curve and haven't used wood in the construction of there boats since the early 80's. Like I said though, MB does build a nice boat, and this one should make somoene a nice boat

Lake Ape
    I just found that comparision on some sales site and thought I would post it up. I got tons and tons of replys on wakeworld.com about it. Everyone there is pretty much in agreement that MB's the new king of wakeboard boats though, they all love the B-52.

SoCalKev
    I like the colors, but I am not sure about MB. I am looking for a 2002 Natuique. I am very particular in what I am looking for! If I hear of anyone looking for an MB I will be sure to let them know of yours.
    I have a 2002 Super Air Natique V drive TEAM edition LOADED!!!
    PM Me for pics and prices, I'm in Burbank!~

Speedin' Ian
    No doubt about it, the B-52 is a nice boat, and basically it comes down to personal preferences and what type of wake you like. It may very well have the best wake in the business, and may be one the best built, I was simply pointing out some discrepencies in that comparrsion on build quality. Good luck with the sell, looks like a really nice boat

Lake Ape
    I would like to sell this boat soon seeing how I have two of them and can only really use one. $23K which is a smoking deal! Check out my web link below and read the NADA guide. This is one of the only boats that I know that you can finance with the bank for zero down since you will have your 30% equity already in the above price as far as the bank is concerned if they use NADA Low Retail like my bank does.
    Thanks,
    Lake Ape