Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having fun watchin..

OGShocker
    I already have 3 cute little PUPPIES. :crossx:
    Wow! You have three PUPPIES? Sad (to the point of tears) to think some folks don't even have one PUPPY!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Wow! You have three PUPPIES? Sad (to the point of tears) to think some folks don't even have one PUPPY!
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

topless
    Wow! You have three PUPPIES? Sad (to the point of tears) to think some folks don't even have one PUPPY! My PUPPIES are the cutiest little things. It is sad that some people don't have one especially people with children.

76ANTHONY
    what kinda man does not buy his family a puppy????

OGShocker
    My PUPPIES are the cutiest little things. It is sad that some people don't have one especially people with children.
    OMG! The joy on a childs face when they see their PUPPY for the first! I am getting all emotional...and shit.

topless
    Hooli sure has been gone a long time. He must be having too much fun taking his PUPPY on that walk.

OGShocker
    Hooli sure has been gone a long time. He must be having too much fun taking his PUPPY on that walk.
    He told me he was going to the PUPPY Park and let his PUPPY play with the other PUPPIES there. You know, you meet the nicest at the PUPPY Park.

topless
    He told me he was going to the PUPPY Park and let his PUPPY play with the other PUPPIES there. You know, you meet the nicest at the PUPPY Park.
    I enjoy taking my PUPPIES to the PUPPY beach in the summer and watch them frolick in the water.

OGShocker
    I enjoy taking my PUPPIES to the PUPPY beach in the summer and watch them frolick in the water.
    It is SO cute when they get sand on their little PUPPY noses.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    OMG! The joy on a childs face when they see their PUPPY for the first! I am getting all emotional...and shit.
    *SNIFF* *SNIFF* I need a tissue!!!!!! :cry:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast