Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here have a KEGERATOR??

El Chingon
    we just got them back in at costco $450. will hold 1/4 or 1/2 kegs, tap is on top. Back in the day the bachelor pad had one of these, it seemed like if it went more than about 4 weeks the beer would get flat. Didn't happen very often.

wildbillg
    we just got them back in at costco $450. will hold 1/4 or 1/2 kegs, tap is on top. Back in the day the bachelor pad had one of these, it seemed like if it went more than about 4 weeks the beer would get flat. Didn't happen very often.
    So if the beer DOES sit in there for a longer eriod of time it WILL go flat?

riverroyal
    it will go flat,you need Co2 also

kevnmcd
    So if the beer DOES sit in there for a longer eriod of time it WILL go flat?
    Not if you have it pressurized with the CO2. It should last a couple of months, no problem. I put one in my backyard when I redid it this winter. So far, I haven't had a keg last more than 2 week! http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_h...s/drinkers.gif
    http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_h...-IMG_0727a.jpg
    http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_h...-IMG_0882a.jpg

TheLurker
    we use to. they work real well.
    So for research and to help WildBill out, why don’t you have it any more?
    Were not able to consume it all before it went flat?
    Pain in the ass to buy kegs and load them up?
    Not cost effective?
    No room for it?
    I'm curious also. I don’t think I could make one pay off. : Idea: Now if I were young and single it would be another story

MRS FLYIN VEE
    So for research and to help WildBill out, why don’t you have it any more?
    Were not able to consume it all before it went flat?
    Pain in the ass to buy kegs and load them up?
    Not cost effective?
    No room for it?
    I'm curious also. I don’t think I could make one pay off. : Idea: Now if I were young and single it would be another story
    we had it for a few months. we had to get rid of it because Jamie use to get headaches from the co2 not sure why but he did. so we traded it .

a catered life
    used something simmilar to it for catering larger parties.worked really good does waste beer and keeps it really cold

TheLurker
    we had it for a few months. we had to get rid of it because Jamie use to get headaches from the co2 not sure why but he did. so we traded it .
    Damm, You are good Mrs V Quick reply.
    You know when I go to a bar I never like to get draft for the same reason. Gives me a headach.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Damm, You are good Mrs V Quick reply.
    You know when I go to a bar I never like to get draft for the same reason. Gives me a headach.
    LOL!! you know me.. quick draw..

LHC30Victory
    I am still looking for a good deal on one. I found out that some of the microbreweries (like Mudsharks) will package 5gal kegs of their own beer. That seems the way I would go rather than the 15.5 gal kegs. :crossx:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast