Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here have a KEGERATOR??

STROKER ACE
    I built my own out of an old frige, if you dont drink alot or have alot of friends over use the pony kegs. You can get the conversion kits just about anywhere just look aroun on the net and also get your CO2 bottle from the someon that works at a store get the 20 lbs. bottle so you dont have to worry bout running out right in the middle of a big throw down. BEWARE draws go down so easy I stayed fowled out for bout a week when I first got mine. Plus the ones that are in the pics. on this thread $$$$$$$$$$

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I have been looking into getting one of these for awhile and was just courious if anyone here has one?
    http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/fa/86/e2_1_b.JPG
    http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/fb/f8/5c_1.JPG
    Questions like
    How long does the beer last in there? or how fast does it go empty? (lol)
    I have the Vliking one which I believe is made by Marvel. I have had full size kegs for months and they stay good. Just be ready to gain seriuos wait and get a lot of new freinds! It really is best to have the 3 little kegs it it so you have 3 types for everyone to choose from.

wildbillg
    It really is best to have the 3 little kegs it it so you have 3 types for everyone to choose from.
    What you talkin about?
    Little kegs?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    What you talkin about?
    Little kegs?
    pony and I think there is a smaller.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    You can get a small cluster of three mini kegs and change the pour spout to have three diferent pullers. I have seen many at small resterants. I have just one of coors light and say f'm. I also have a Pepsi machine with bud light and miller light for the others. With three you can have one dark one leaded and one regular. Just an idea

28Prowler525
    How long does the beer last in there? or how fast does it go empty? (lol)
    It will hold a 1/2 barrel or a 1/4 barrel. A 1/2 barrel is a "keg".
    A 1/2 barrel holds 15 gallons or 1920 oz. and a 1/4 barrel holds 7.75 gallons or 992 oz.
    There are 120 16oz beers in a 1/2 barrel (more with the heads), and 62 beers in a 1/4 keg.
    You should be able to get 2 weeks out of a barrel WITHOUT CO2. If you can't drink 120 beers in 2 weeks you need new friends.

Mardonzi
    We aren't quite this Hi-Tech out here in the sticks,, We converted an older refirigerator into one. This way we have the freezer section to use for meat and such and there is still room in the fridge for other types of "road beers", soda pop, or other items....

wildbillg
    I havent got one yet but I did drink na bunch of cans today (day off) while i was washin cars, trucks, jet ski, harley, all seemed to equal MORE BEER!

LUVNLIFE
    We have ours for over a year now. Wife bought it for Memorial last year as an early Father's Day present. Works really well. The keg thing isn't a hassle as we have a BevMo close by. The C02 deal isn't a hassle either, any welding supply could help you out. Ours is a Viking and if you want to know the price PM the Mrs. because she won't tell me. We have a freezer in the garage where all the frosty mugs are kept. BTW we never had a keg go flat on us

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast