Thread: Iron mike not so iron anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

a catered life
    wtf is up with mike tyson :messedup: ?.saw the fight and was pissed as hell :lightsabe ..........people spent $45 for that crap for him to give up in the 7th.....GIVE UP......... :boxingguy it was bad when he knocked out guys in 10 seconds but to put up through his last 3 fights come on get real...............

HOSS
    He wasn`t tired, he was winning, McBride wasn`t hurting him,,,,,,,,that was a setup if I`ve ever seen one.

HavasuDreamin'
    He is 39 years old, and wanted $5MM. It is a shame to see one of the top ten heavy weights of all time lose like he has. He needed to hang it up 3-5 years ago.

a catered life
    He is 39 years old, and wanted $5MM. It is a shame to see one of the top ten heavy weights of all time lose like he has. He needed to hang it up 3-5 years ago.
    the sad part is i know he looks back at his life and wished he would have done a few things different :frown: like not get married (especially the first time) not work with the don so long. and not signed that contract with showtime or hbo whoever it was its cool to have money and better to earn it in this world but it sucks to be a wash up at 39 still looking for the golden ring:squiggle:

PHX ATC
    I do admire his honesty...he said he didn't have what it takes anymore and was done.
    How long will that last?

Dribble
    the sad part is i know he looks back at his life and wished he would have done a few things different :frown: like not get married (especially the first time) not work with the don so long. and not signed that contract with showtime or hbo whoever it was its cool to have money and better to earn it in this world but it sucks to be a wash up at 39 still looking for the golden ring:squiggle:
    It would have also been good if the POS didn't rape that young woman.