Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: boating homes in Havasu poll

SummitKarl
    sorry your house is east of me and the lake is west, I don't go east of Acoma too often

INSman
    regal on Kaowa?
    you got to know ESSEX502, you had just about the same options and color chart
    I drove by 2 weeks ago it looked trenched and railed, waiting on concrete
    Actually, we took most if not all of our interior colors, flooring, cabinets, fixtures and such out of your new Pinnacle Model !!

INSman
    sorry your house is east of me and the lake is west, I don't go east of Acoma too often
    You need to visit us poor people in the slums sometimes !!!

cole13
    Outdoor shower! 4 bed 3 bath. One great room, off kitchen, in the back of the house. Have two exits out to the back yard. Easier to entertain that way.
    Garage. 3 1/2 car. The third car garage has to be at least 40X15. The 1/2 is for the golf cart. Other two spots should be at least 30 ft deep.

SummitKarl
    when your house is done go meet you new summit neighbors across the street at 3553
    VERY!!!!!!!!!!COOL people.
    hey you ain't in the slums, Thats a way cool lot with a good view (wish I had it)

Havasu_Dreamin
    No sheer walls that then need to be yanked out later becasue they prevent the boat from being backed into the garage.

SummitKarl
    No sheer walls that then need to be yanked out later becasue they prevent the boat from being backed into the garage.
    it cost way less to put that wall in and take it out than to Engineer the house. but I did not say that!!!!!!!!!

INSman
    when your house is done go meet you new summit neighbors across the street at 3553
    VERY!!!!!!!!!!COOL people.
    hey you ain't in the slums, Thats a way cool lot with a good view (wish I had it)
    I am just kiddin', and we like our lot too !! Should come out very nice and I think I will do the backyard up opposed to thinking that I probably wouldn't.

Havasu_Dreamin
    it cost way less to put that wall in and take it out than to Engineer the house. but I did not say that!!!!!!!!!
    I know. Needless to say, I've got experience with that whole deal.
    Make the boat deep bays wide enough to walk around to work on the boat. Add a drain in the garage floor for when you wash the boat in the garage. Add a sink to the gaage.

phebus
    When you build, to protect your resale value, build the deepest garage you can. In the past, a 30' garage would fit almost any boat out there. Now, a 40' garage would. But what does the future hold? Boats are getting bigger and bigger, don't cut yourself short. Protect your investment.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast