Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: boating homes in Havasu poll

SummitKarl
    big boats take all the fun out of it, I think my "avitar" explains the fun of smaller boats

Nord
    Make them about 200,000 and I'll pick one up!! :wink:
    I'm presently looking for a house myself!!!

dicudmore
    When you build, to protect your resale value, build the deepest garage you can. In the past, a 30' garage would fit almost any boat out there. Now, a 40' garage would. But what does the future hold? Boats are getting bigger and bigger, don't cut yourself short. Protect your investment.
    I agree... a 40' garage is almost a must...
    I can't believe SOME PEOPLE only have 30' garages in their homes :boxingguy :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
    Summit has some nice homes. I had my house built by DBU in 2002. I would start to look at the RV barns as an option or the 40' deep bay but for Christ's sake, make the deep bay wider than 10' so you can walk around the boat and not have to hop on the wheel fenders. :yuk:
    I think a half bath in the garage is also a must for the guys. Hell a toilet and a curtain will do fine in the garage. .
    Don't forget the ice machine in the garage.

SummitKarl
    Make them about 200,000 and I'll pick one up!! :wink:
    I'm presently looking for a house myself!!!
    got plenty of those under $200k, you got the $100k plus lot to put it on?

SDLifesaver
    Is Dave Hughes still doing homes Karl? Are you using JP Electric? Do you have information on a good block wall person and pool contractor? Thanks, Nick

waterwitch
    This way a great way to throw
    out some advertising for Summit.

SummitKarl
    Is Dave Hughes still doing homes Karl? Are you using JP Electric? Do you have information on a good block wall person and pool contractor? Thanks, Nick
    I don't know Dave Hughes, way too busy out here to know all 130+ builders. I design homes for Summit,Paradise and some of the other smaller top 10 builders, plus customs for those that want to try owner builder
    elec= havashock,
    wall man = Joe Vitella(expensive but real good),
    pools I stay away from "not part of the house" but Mohave Pools as a decient rep.

SDLifesaver
    Thanks Karl, Dave Hughes was the past front man for Diamondback Homes but I know that has been taken over by Steve Anderson. JP Electric is my next door neighbor in Havasu and I thought he said he did some homes for Summit. Thanks for the wall and pool info. Nick

sdpm
    How much is concrete going for? Getting ready to get rid of the rock on the side of the garage and out front.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast