Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: boating homes in Havasu poll

SummitKarl
    How much is concrete going for? Getting ready to get rid of the rock on the side of the garage and out front.
    depends on who does it in general about $3.50 per sq ft.

INSman
    I don't know Dave Hughes, way too busy out here to know all 130+ builders. I design homes for Summit,Paradise and some of the other smaller top 10 builders, plus customs for those that want to try owner builder
    elec= havashock,
    wall man = Joe Vitella(expensive but real good),
    pools I stay away from "not part of the house" but Mohave Pools as a decient rep.
    On the issue of walls, how about not quite as expensive but almost as good ??
    The highest and lowest bidders rarely get my business...

surfer2001
    Kitchen and large living room in the middle, master bedroom and master bathroom on one side/with larger walk in closet, two large guestrooms with closets and 2nd bathroom on the other. In-wall (5) channel sound system, insulated interior walls. Two-car 40 foot garage with overhead storage and work bench, inside washer & dryer, outside shower. Lots of large tinted windows, must be bright inside and have good lighting. Overhead fans in every room. Light colored roofing. Appliances, flooring and carpet must be top quality

SummitKarl
    sorry it's a small town, it's all about your REP. out here so I can only recommend those I know and TRUST!!!!!!!!, so far he is the only one that does things when he says he will, (that I have Run into)

mbrown2
    Karl, does Summit have a website? Also, I have a nice size pie shape lot in the Park Terrace area that we plan on building on. I am wondering...1) Do I see if a builder like Summit can shift things around in one of their current plans to fit the pie ... or 2) Do I have someone like yourself just do custom set of plans...
    Any help would be appreciated...

Norseman
    I usually do that too!! :coffeycup
    Unless I do it myself!!

SummitKarl
    Kitchen and large living room in the middle, master bedroom and master bathroom on one side/with larger walk in closet, two large guestrooms with closets and 2nd bathroom on the other. In-wall (5) channel sound system, insulated interior walls. Two-car 40 foot garage with overhead storage and work bench, inside washer & dryer, outside shower. Lots of large tinted windows, must be bright inside and have good lighting. Overhead fans in every room. Light colored roofing. Appliances, flooring and carpet must be top quality
    have just what your asking for visit my model @ 2671 Tonto in Lake Havasu

INSman
    sorry it's a small town, it's all about your REP. out here so I can only recommend those I know and TRUST!!!!!!!!, so far he is the only one that does things when he says he will, (that I have Run into)
    Part of the reason I did not go with VERDE !!! But you guys were not the most expensive per square foot either, but represented what I thought to be the best "value". I won't overpay just for the sake of overpaying. !! :supp:

mbrown2
    Personnally I want a RV 60ft garage that is wide enough to walk around the boat and so I don't have to detach a vehicle to shut the door, garages insulated with swamp cooler...with phone and cable outlets...the normal two or three car garages should be at least 30' deep....all you have up there is mainly toys and you grow out of the normal 22, 25, 39 3 car garages very quickly...

SummitKarl
    Karl, does Summit have a website? Also, I have a nice size lot pie shape lot in the Park Terrace area that we plan on building on. I am wondering...1) Do I see if a builder like Summit can shift things around in one of their current plans to fit the pie ... or 2) Do I have someone like yourself just do custom set of plans...
    Any help would be appreciated...
    web site no!! but I can PDF floor plans to your e-mail
    we can do either, but #1) usally forces #2)
    pm me the address or T.B.L and I will tell you what will work
    funny I just got a house from a hot boat customer in Park Terrace on the corner of Ranchito

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast