Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: boating homes in Havasu poll

franky
    yes I do, Summit Homes built 137 homes in Havasu last year, that made us No1 last year
    THIS IN RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION, "ARE YOU A BUILDER?"
    Seems like you are saying that "Summit Homes built 137 homes in LHC last year, that made us (them?) No1 last year????? We are talking LAKE HAVASU aren't we?
    we are also talking about built not sold. Invester or owner, we are still talking BUILT aren't we?
    If we are talking built and we are talking Lake Havasu City then you should probably throw in multi-family which Bridgewater had 51 units permits with $3,440,815 and Summit had 2 with with $76,824.
    So....for those keeping score (cause we don't want to be BS'd in this small town) Bridgewater 170, Summit 66.
    Who's the biggest builder in Havasu?
    For the record, when I started building homes, as an investor, I built 2 homes with Summit and for reasons that would not be polite to bring up at this point, I have built 19 homes with Bridgewater since then.
    The two homes I built with Summit where built concurrently, otherwise there would have been only one.

roln 20s
    Karl- check your PM!
    What I want-- 3 bed, all with own bath, 3 boat deep bays, minumum of 35 feet, prefer 40. great room, super open floorplan, 10 ft ceilings, game room would be a huge plus. Oh yeah, this smart home thing seems bad ass--turning your AC on from house #1 before you drive to Havasu...sweet!
    Focker---you interested in selling one of your lots? If so, PM me or Michelle- warlock 25!
    I'm buying one, if not two within the next 2 months
    Roln 20s

SummitKarl
    franky seems like you got it in for Summit from the get go, I have no time for pissing match,( I got way too many homes to design on my desk). what ever happened between you and Summit. seems to have happend long ago being as I don't reconize your name. I am sorry you may have had a bad experience with Summit or any builder in LHC for that matter. I am certianly not at odds with Bridgewater (I like ROB!!!) and so do the owners of Summit. be carefull where your treading here!!!!!!!!!
    it's not hard to find me in Havasu, Just look for the only Purple F-150 with a IJSBA sticker on it. when I get out of the truck I am sure your words won't be so harsh.
    to be honest your attack seems to aimed at something that may have happened long ago."your for the record statement" long before I joined up with Summit 2 yrs ago. I will ask Aubrey in the morning who you REALLY are hidding behind the screen
    so bash all you want, it won't affect biz one single bit, Summit has too many satisfied Hot Boat Customers allready. why do you think I joined HB
    THIS IN RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION, "ARE YOU A BUILDER?"
    Seems like you are saying that "Summit Homes built 137 homes in LHC last year, that made us (them?) No1 last year????? We are talking LAKE HAVASU aren't we?
    we are also talking about built not sold. Invester or owner, we are still talking BUILT aren't we?
    If we are talking built and we are talking Lake Havasu City then you should probably throw in multi-family which Bridgewater had 51 units permits with $3,440,815 and Summit had 2 with with $76,824.
    So....for those keeping score (cause we don't want to be BS'd in this small town) Bridgewater 170, Summit 66.
    Who's the biggest builder in Havasu?
    For the record, when I started building homes, as an investor, I built 2 homes with Summit and for reasons that would not be polite to bring up at this point, I have built 19 homes with Bridgewater since then.
    The two homes I built with Summit where built concurrently, otherwise there would have been only one.

INSman
    franky seems like you got it in for Summit from the get go, I have no time for pissing match,( I got way too many homes to design on my desk). what ever happened between you and Summit. seems to have happend long ago being as I don't reconize your name. I am sorry you may have had a bad experience with Summit or any builder in LHC for that matter. I am certianly not at odds with Bridgewater (I like ROB!!!) and so do the owners of Summit. be carefull where your treading here!!!!!!!!!
    it's not hard to find me in Havasu, Just look for the only Purple F-150 with a IJSBA sticker on it. when I get out of the truck I am sure your words won't be so harsh.
    to be honest your attack seems to aimed at something that may have happened long ago."your for the record statement" long before I joined up with Summit 2 yrs ago. I will ask Aubrey in the morning who you REALLY are hidding behind the screen
    so bash all you want, it won't affect biz one single bit, Summit has too many satisfied Hot Boat Customers allready. why do you think I joined HB
    Yeah, what he said !!! WTF ??? :idea:

INSman
    I am waiting for Essex 502 to jump in here. He loves you Summit guys and was a partial reason why I chose you guys for 1 of my current Havasu projects !!

Mtg Pro
    it cost way less to put that wall in and take it out than to Engineer the house. but I did not say that!!!!!!!!!
    Great response, cut corners to make it cheaper vs the right way in the beginning. I wonder what other corners are getting cut.

franky
    ot be honest your attack seems to aimed at something that may have happened long ago."your for the record statement" long before I joined up with Summit 2 yrs ago. I will ask Aubrey in the morning who you REALLY are hidding behind the screen so bash all you want, it won't affect biz one single bit, Summit has too many satisfied Hot Boat Customers allready. why do you think I joined HB
    No attack, pissing match, or bashing as you say, just trying to get the FACTS out there. I was just questioning your facts, not bashing anyone including Summit). I am sure you have a purple truck with a sticker and are a big guy, don't have any facts to dispute that.
    Let's move on or remember you will be the one bringing Aubry into it, because I don't. I am sure there are those out there who are happy with them. Just like Alco vs Absolute, Cheetah vs Magic, Havasu vs Parker whatever gets you in the water. Like I said, just want to see facts out there, opinions are opinions. Those are disputable and everyone has one.

bigkatboat
    "Karl" who in town can do plans/ construction on a patio/ kitchen/bar, and a in home theater? We need to get our project going. The guy who started on the plans has taken over a year, and no results.

meaniam
    2 bedroom with 3 car garage with drive thru door leading to backyard. kitchen in rear easier acess to fridge whike throwing party in backyard.nothing to fancy as far as the house. 2nd homes get burglarized too much. big back yard smaller front yard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567