Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: you got some nice carpet there mrs sprinter

a catered life
    to the sprinters...............man what a night............good friends........good food............good drinks :messedup: vodka and tequilla .............thanks for the great meal u 2 and allowing me to crash hard on the floor......you guys have some of the best carpet to crash on was i sleep long? cass told me steve had some shots after i crashed? did i miss something :idea:

JetBoatRich
    Missed the invite

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    to the sprinters...............man what a night............good friends........good food............good drinks :messedup: vodka and tequilla .............thanks for the great meal u 2 and allowing me to crash hard on the floor......you guys have some of the best carpet to crash on was i sleep long? cass told me steve had some shots after i crashed? did i miss something :idea:
    Yeah you did me and cas threw pennys at him and then he put the lamp shade on and started doing some kind of dance til he laid down on the sofa and I didn't see him til the next morning

Missed the invite
    I'm so sorry rich it was a what are you doing tonight come on over I would never have some event and not invite Mr DECEMBER or the posse So please forgive me :cry:

a catered life
    Yeah you did me and cas threw pennys at him and then he put the lamp shade on and started doing some kind of dance til he laid down on the sofa and I didn't see him til the next morning
    just tell me steve wasn't doing the jig............ :cry:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Hi Diane! How's the new digs?? Sheesh....I've been thinkin you took off and ran away with my spoon & dish!! :supp: I've gone to reach for the ding dang dish about 4 times now only to find it is out of reach :cry: ....guess we'll have to get together for some beverages so we can talk about this dish thing!!!

a catered life
    some how i think this is code for "i got ice"

Hi Diane! How's the new digs?? Sheesh....I've been thinkin you took off and ran away with my spoon & dish!! :supp: I've gone to reach for the ding dang dish about 4 times now only to find it is out of reach :cry: ....guess we'll have to get together for some beverages so we can talk about this dish thing!!!
    LMAO The spoon and dish are fine they are wondering if they were sent away for being bad they will be joining me on 07/09

Mrs Luvnlife
    LMAO The spoon and dish are fine they are wondering if they were sent away for being bad they will be joining me on 07/09

Oh very cool Diane.....looks like it may be a bit more low key & mellow this time around, which is all good!! Kid friendly too....so William is more than welcome.

Mrs Luvnlife
    some how i think this is code for "i got ice"
    Who.......Me????? :supp: :supp:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast