Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: you got some nice carpet there mrs sprinter

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter

Oh very cool Diane.....looks like it may be a bit more low key & mellow this time around, which is all good!! Kid friendly too....so William is more than welcome.
    Great that will be the day after his birthday is there a list of what to bring :idea:

JetBoatRich
    ARE WE STILL HAVING A PARTY 7/9? :idea:

a catered life
    ARE WE STILL HAVING A PARTY 7/9? :idea:
    what party? did i get excluded on something else :cry: first the wings, then the backyard get together, now a official party..........dam i gotta get on roostwear more often... :yuk:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Great that will be the day after his birthday is there a list of what to bring
    I gotta browse the party thread....it will be a nice little group with NO BS!!!!! Just the way I like it....then we have more probability of all of us actually hanging/chatting and drinkin together for a change! I've been a bit pre-occupied lately , so I'll get to putting my menu together and get it up for ya....let's just make it easy so we can relax and enjoy!! :wink:
    ARE WE STILL HAVING A PARTY 7/9?
    Why certainly!! Mrs JBR and Shawn can duke out the bartending duties...I've seen both in action!!! :supp: :supp:
    what party? did i get excluded on something else first the wings, then the backyard get together, now a official party..........dam i gotta get on roostwear more often...
    No, No....we'd never exclude you :devil:.....the thread started some time ago and I didn't feel the need to keep it at the top with useless BS!! Just a little get-together here at the casa for a little food & fun.....July 9th...if I remember correctly 4PM. See ya then!!! :idea:
    PS....You won't find any party info on Roostwear, I gots no time for more than one forum!! :wink:

JetBoatRich
    I
    Why certainly!! Mrs JBR and Shawn can duke out the bartending duties...I've seen both in action!!! :supp: :supp:
    :boxingguy I think Steph may take him
    PS....You won't find any party info on Roostwear, I gots no time for more than one forum!! :wink:
    Lets leave it off there :boxingguy

SoCal_fun
    to the sprinters...............man what a night............good friends........good food............good drinks :messedup: vodka and tequilla .............thanks for the great meal u 2 and allowing me to crash hard on the floor......you guys have some of the best carpet to crash on was i sleep long? cass told me steve had some shots after i crashed? did i miss something :idea:
    Wiilie, so that was a VM from you I got last week. One of those drunk dialing deals, you know better than that!! LOL!! :rollside:
    I wasn't sure who it was as you didn't leave a name or number and there was a lot of talking in the background that I couldn't make out.
    If you'd said this is your bro willie I woulda called ya back!
    p.s. to Diane and Steve, thanks for the invite pals!! :devil: We know you just wanted cheap discounted catering rates!! LOL!! j/k!! :rollside:

Wiilie, so that was a VM from you I got last week. One of those drunk dialing deals, you know better than that!! LOL!! :rollside:
    I wasn't sure who it was as you didn't leave a name or number and there was a lot of talking in the background that I couldn't make out.
    If you'd said this is your bro willie I woulda called ya back!
    p.s. to Diane and Steve, thanks for the invite pals!! :devil: We know you just wanted cheap discounted catering rates!! LOL!! j/k!! :rollside:
    LMAO I cooked Mr Larry and anybody that wants to come over on a Fri night are more than welcome just give us a call Fri afternoon and we will make up the menu than tell everyone hello Hey wait your the one with the pool :idea: when are you gonna invite us over :burningm:

a catered life
    lmao drunk dialing deals. aren't those usually butty calls :jawdrop:
    yea it was me and i was really f'ed up and haven't heard from you in .in.in..........well its been that long.............diana drugged me with great food and hard drinks.............then she forced me to lay on her carpet and enjoy the ride steve and cassandra stood by and watched me massage her carpet........wow that sounded nasty :hammer2:
    hey bro hows the fam and things going............. do you have my number 626 664 7119 cell or home 661 225 9925 but i dont usually answer the house phone. the sprinters and us have been getting together to talk and drink this friday is cassandra's birthday

lmao drunk dialing deals. aren't those usually butty calls :jawdrop:
    yea it was me and i was really f'ed up and haven't heard from you in .in.in..........well its been that long.............diana drugged me with great food and hard drinks.............then she forced me to lay on her carpet and enjoy the ride steve and cassandra stood by and watched me massage her carpet........wow that sounded nasty :hammer2:
    hey bro hows the fam and things going............. do you have my number 626 664 7119 cell or home 661 225 9925 but i dont usually answer the house phone. the sprinters and us have been getting together to talk and drink this friday is cassandra's birthday
    Hey you did'nt tell me it was cassandra's birthday what are we doing :idea:

a catered life
    Hey you did'nt tell me it was cassandra's birthday what are we doing :idea:
    dont know yet trying to get a hold of jen i want to send cass to a day spa but we dont have one by us but i know there one near jen.....do you have her number handy.......probably dinner also friday or saturday.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast