Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: you got some nice carpet there mrs sprinter

Mrs Luvnlife
    dont know yet trying to get a hold of jen i want to send cass to a day spa but we dont have one by us but i know there one near jen.....do you have her number handy.......probably dinner also friday or saturday.......
    Hope I gotcha taken care of Willie! Lemme know if ya need more #'s!!! And tell Cassandra to have a most wonderful birthday!!! :wink:

a catered life
    yea jen those numbers were great....took care of that today and now my work is done..thanks again

LUVNLIFE
    What carpet Thought it was smooth.

SoCal_fun
    LMAO I cooked Mr Larry and anybody that wants to come over on a Fri night are more than welcome just give us a call Fri afternoon and we will make up the menu than tell everyone hello Hey wait your the one with the pool :idea: when are you gonna invite us over :burningm:
    WooHoo, it's pretty much warm enough now to have you guys over to swim. We'll have to work on that one.....
    I need to call Steve this weekend cause I'm on vacation next week and we are supposed to hook up to take out the boat thingees... :messedup:
    Maybe we can do dinner at the end of that day or sometime soon. See ya!

SoCal_fun
    lmao drunk dialing deals. aren't those usually butty calls :jawdrop:
    yea it was me and i was really f'ed up and haven't heard from you in .in.in..........well its been that long.............diana drugged me with great food and hard drinks.............then she forced me to lay on her carpet and enjoy the ride steve and cassandra stood by and watched me massage her carpet........wow that sounded nasty :hammer2:
    hey bro hows the fam and things going............. do you have my number 626 664 7119 cell or home 661 225 9925 but i dont usually answer the house phone. the sprinters and us have been getting together to talk and drink this friday is cassandra's birthday
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA!!
    We'll have hook up soon. I'm off the next 10 days after Friday nite, so maybe we can get together on the water, or just hanging out. I'll call you after I unwind on Saturday. See ya!

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    What carpet Thought it was smooth.
    Oh its V E R Y smooth :wink: :wink:

a catered life
    lol cale :devil: youre one knowledgeable person...........now i want to know the answer..... :2purples:
    yea larry you need to work on that swim party fast...i think i lost enough to fit in the two piece plaid suit :2purples:

vacation you get one those

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123